EIGHTEEN

★★★

★★★

Zain's Pov

Today was going to be okay, okay, okay. I was chanting as the day proceed. Since morning when me and the boys met the girls, it had been awkward. For some bizarre reason both Ahana and Kaira were giving us death glares.

We thought it might've been some fight between Ranbir and Ahana but when we asked him, he raised his hands and shook his head signalling 'I've no hands in this whatever thing they're planning'.

During the break time, when we sat together, the girls invited Aria again who may I add was getting too comfortable with my girlfriends.

Throughout the lunch period they were whispering in each other's ears about god knows what but looking at the evil glee in their eyes we should've known it wasn't something good for us or for anyone.

After our college finished me and the boys were waiting for the girls to arrive so we can plan something fun but were shocked when Ayaan came running towards us with horror written all over his face. His eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily.

"The...girls...the girls are...out of...control, help." He says as we looked at each other startled and followed behind him as he ran back to wherever he came from.

We looked at him shocked and wondered what happened. "What are you talking about? What are they doing?" Abeer asked as Ayaan turned around and started walking towards college building.

"They're supposedly taking a revenge on Inaya," Ayaan say as he walks in one of the classrooms where we saw three girls with their back facing us.

No doubt they were Aria, Ahana and Kaira. But it looked like they were doing something suspiciously.

"What are you doing?" Aarav asked walking towards them as yeh three girls turned around jerking, not at all expecting us.

"What are you doing here?" Ahana asked and glared at Ayaan. "Did you call them here?" She asked and he immediately shook his head.

"No one called us, we came here by ourselves," Varun say looking at the girls suspiciously. "And now can I know what are you hiding in that bag?" He asked as we all looked at them curiously.

My eyes went towards Aria, she stood there all innocent with her hands clutched at the front as she looked between all of us as we talked. And her face looked a little bit excited, what is this hellcat up to?

I noticed they had their own bags behind their backs but one unknown bag was still clutched in Kaira's hands.

Noticing me looking at the bag, Kaira smiled brightly. "Hey Zain, can you do me a favour?" She asked sweetly.

There is definitely something this girls are up to.

"What?"

"Actually, can you return this bag to Inaya, you remember the girl from our school?" She asked and I groaned inwardly. Who can forget that Satan?