FORTY-ONE

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be shifting half of my book from Wattpad to my own website, forevertales.in I'll add the website URL on my message board as well as on my bio so you can access it easily, or you can just type forevertales.in and access the website. Don't worry, the book will still be completely free! I'm making this change because I was fed up with the ads on Wattpad, and now everyone can enjoy reading without interruptions.

To access the book, you just need to subscribe to the website. It's free—no payment required—just a simple subscription. The instructions are user-friendly: simply scroll down and click on the book to continue reading. If you want to access all the chapters at once or jump to any chapter, scroll a little further down to the categories section and select the book you want to read. I hope these features will be helpful.

This move allows me to provide you with a better reading experience and more control over my content. I hope you'll continue to enjoy the story and find it even more engaging without the distractions of ads.

If you have any issues, feel free to message me. I've added my contact information to the website for easy communication. Also, don't forget to follow me on Instagram. The reason for subscribing is simply to get notified when I publish a new chapter.

I would also be grateful if you could like and comment on my book over there. Your support means the world to me and helps keep me motivated.

Thank you for your support, and happy reading!

Aditi