My jaw almost dropped at his beautiful wordings, but instead my eyes were shocked.

"you're right Dr -

"then why don't I see that from you anymore, i'm in collaborative with this hospital, I am here in and out, and when I see you, you always back up now, is everything alright?"

"I guess, I am afraid" I sighed, "I just - a lot of home stuff, a lot of stress from home too you know, and I just, I am sometimes out of it, i don't know why."

"This is a rigorous hospital, they push you too the core, but they only succeed in pushing those that are weak, you are strong, and I believe in you, so now i am not going to ask, I am going to order, you have to be in the surgery, and it will be here, it will be after you 12 hour surgery"

Before, I can sigh, "you are doing amazing, to get a 12-hour surgery will not only train you, but also build you up to be a better doctor, a better student, and knowledge. Remember, you need to have your mindset that you are hear to learn to grow that will only make the experience more fun"

"You know what!" My confidence that was hidden so down below urges up to me, "you're right, I am going to learning as knowledge is the most important thing in life" I smile, say my goodbyes and I headed back to get ready for that big-ass surgery.

Let me tell ya'll those words of his still stick me to this day, and has made me a much better person that I can every imagine.

Time flew by as always, and I quickly used the bathroom so I won't have to go. It almost felt like I was going on this huge mission. Well, technically I was.

"AssalamuAlaikum Dr. Aiyla" a voice causes my heart to burst, my head turns to the side to really Dr. Hamza washing his hands, and prepping for the surgery. "you ready"

"Ready as I'll ever be, smiling inside my mask"

With his beautiful emerald green eyes that squint while with the smiling expression, I can't help to look away.

We all crowded around the patient, if you're wondering whether this is the thin valve patient, nope, a pacemaker doesn't take 12 hours to place, this surgery is of two conjoined baby twins that have been in the process of becoming an individual self, it's taking forever for it happy, right now we are working on their heads, this is a very sick surgery and is quite lethal, for me personally I feel like the parents shouldn't have done anything they could've lives normal lives but I also understand why they did what they did.

Khair, Anyways.

My eyes flickered back and forth to the baby and then to Dr. Hamza as I legit couldn't handle locking eye contact too him, something happens with my hard, weird right?!

"Dr. Aiyla, Will you make the first incision"

'Me?!'

I was so shocked that he actually told me to make the first incision, not going to lie, I was so grossed out, like you know you're still an intern, sure you get used to somethings, but the brain area is quite something else, even though I really want to specialize in it, however I am unsure if I want to become a surgeon?

"Yes," I say.

"And while you do, please label the locations, and what you are going through"

I rolled my eyes at that point, but to be honest, he was my teacher, but that fact I liked him, him testing me got annoying. Which wasn't good.. for my education...

"We are making a dorsal incision down through the first layer of the epidermis, avoiding the tissue which attaches to the skull" I spoke, as my hand gently slit down a small portion of their contacted head.