Valentines day special part 2

Start from the beginning

Filled with excitement, I searched for my box ; not even taking into consideration the fact that I might not even get any presents. I felt my excitement fade away when I lifted up the box to look into it. Completely empty.

What did you expect? Of course it would be empty? Nobody likes Kookie.

I raised hand up to my mouth and latched onto the end of my sleeves, trying not to get upset over something so small.

"Hey Kookieee~" I heard Yoongi say in a sing song voice, hugging me from behind.

He seems happy.

"What did you get?" At this point I had noticed him holding a bunch of cards in one hand. I felt a small pit of jealousy build up in my stomach as I stared at the heart patterned envelopes.

Yoonie got presents... No fair, Kookie want presents too.

"C-candy." I lied chewing on my sleeve, not wanting to tell him that I received nothing when he clearly got gifts and cards.

"Aww, Kookie's got a secret admirer~" he cooed pinching my cheeks," I got some stuff too. There was this really cute note from someone too. I really wanna find out who it is."

"Let's go get lunch." I dragged him towards the canteen before he could carry on talking.

+

"Oh damn... I guess you were right about the whole present thing." Yoongi spoke in surprise, eyeing the mountain sized pile sitting in front of Taehyung, on the table.

"Yeah,I know. I literally had to get half of the rugby team to help me carry all of it."

I watched as Taehyung's girlfriend walked to our table. Not even opting to sit in the seat next to him and just settling to sit in his lap. She pecked his lips, looking straight into my eyes as she did so. I glared at her and rolled my tongue at the way she was looking down on me, almost in distaste.

"Did you like my present, babe?"

"Of course I did. I think its gonna come in very useful." he chuckled pointing at several small packages and placing numerous open mouthed kisses onto her lips. I couldn't really figure out what the gifts were, since the font was too small for me to read. The only word I had managed to make out was 'flavoured ' and 'protection' considering that they were the only words written in bold.

"Not in front of my fucking salad." I heard Jimin whisper under his breath, scrunching his nose while shoving a piece of lettuce into his mouth in disgust.

"D-Did you like my card TaeTae?" I asked, not liking the lack of attention Taehyung was showing to me.

"You got me a Valentine's day card?"

"Uh huh. Kookie spent a lot of time on it. An' I used all my glitter on it." I saw the card in the pile so I handed it to him with hopeful eyes. He opened the card, flinching when a cloud of glitter shot out of it.

"Shit, it's in my eye!" he whined in pain, clutching onto his right eye.

Stupid Kookie. You put so much glitter in and now TaeTae's hurt!

"Kookie's really, really sorry!"

"It's fine... I think it's gone now." he told me blinking a few more times and clearing the glitter off of the table.

"Do you like it?"

"This is actually pretty cool, I'm not surprised it took you a long time." He said in awe looking at the pop up hearts I made. I blushed and smiled at his praising words, shyly rocking myself in my chair. The smile was wiped off of my face when I saw Jessi swipe the card away from him.

"What the actual fuck is this? It legit looks like a two year old made it" she laughed.

"You're lying. TaeTae said he likes it."

"Do you actually believe him?" she chuckled bitterly, "He's trying to be nice to you. God knows why."

"Jessi, cut it out" Yoongi warned but she just ignored him.

"You're a meanie."

"You can stop with the whole childish act. Acting and talking like a baby on purpose isn't gonna gain you any friends."

"Koo- I don' act like a baby."

"Are you 'special'?"

"Jessi, that's not funny. I think you should leave."Jimin butted in.

"No, I'm actually curious. Do you have some sort of mental disorder or something."

"K-kookie dun l-like you..." I whispered ,looking away when I felt the far too familiar feeling of tears building up in my eyes.

"I don't like you eithe-"

"Jessie , I think it would be best if you go." Taehyung sighed.

"Fine, go hang out with 'special kid' then." she scrunched up my card into a ball and chucked it carelessly at my head before walking away without another word. I placed my arm over my face to cover my glassy eyes.

It's really embarrassing how sensitive I can get.

"Aww, c'mere Kookie. I'm sorry~" he held out his hands , so I waddled to the other side of the table. I slipped between his arms and settled down on his lap, sniffling against his shoulder pathetically. Taehyung momentarily tensed up when I sat.

"Y-you didn't like Kookie's card?" I asked through my teary eyes.

"Of course I liked it, Jessi was wrong ...It was cute. "

                              ・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

What was that?

D-double update?

~ Also I need your guys' opinion again 

Sub Yoongi, Sub Jimin or switch?

Just wanted to make sure again.

Bye bye