Kayla's Journal ⚫️

I have completed my writings on the Tenchi Elves and decided on a working title ~ Tenchi Elves - The Rise and Fall of an Empire.  (I know, it's a rather common title among the tomes of our library).  Now, at last, I am able to return to my personal journal—I will record all necessary findings from this journal into the Ulmaka Lexicon of Knowledge.

Reminder: seek an outgoing vessel once I reach Port Bariss to deliver Tenchi Elves - T R and F of an E direct to Master Sentari. (Do not add to Lexicon).

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████I the archaeological arm of Ulmaka ██████████████████ skull of Dakadihm. ███████ █████████████████(I swore my three companions to a pact also) ██████████████ a horrible fate.    I bundled my collection of the ancient Tenchi weapons and sent them to the Towers to the care of Master Sentari, by way of a secure horseman.  If further inquiries are made, ███████████████████████████████████████ lost during the battle in the Whispering Woods that day. 

I sometimes feel Furhede's cold touch on my shoulder and search behind me to find nothing but shadows. (Do not add to Lexicon.)

My hope is that there is ████ enough knowledge ████████████████████████ to satisfy any and all curiosities.

That experience, as well as the happenings with Valon Sadesh, have forever changed me. I see now that there are things that must be explored and others that must remain hidden.

Borrow money from Wesley for secure delivery of Tenchi book. (Do not add to Lexicon).

Being back at sea is a reminder of home.  Father, Mother,Sister and I sailed often in Lake Genawae.  I do admit that I miss them, however my plans of visiting were disrupted with Haygen's journey being of priority.  

I am learning much of the far east from the captain of this vessel (a cannibalistic Hinghi) who allows me to write and research his small library.  I'm afraid I'm going to have to deflect his future advances. 

I have taken to nursing a woman who was destined for slavery.  However, she is a wild one and claims to be a Ranger of the east.  She keeps repeating, 'I am Tushkar, I am Tushkar,' as if it should mean something. It may be a mantra of sorts.  I often tend to her injuries and she is recovering quickly.  I have taken precautions to avoid the discussion of her capture as it may strike a nerve that is still exposed.

More later,

K.W.