Bonds

Alright y'all, its been a long time coming but I do believe that this is the end of this book

Your life had finally calmed down. The seemingly endless ocean of grief finally running dry.

Of course, you still had your moments of brief depression but with Natsu refusing to leave and sticking by your side all this time, it was bearable.

You now were able to show off your scarred but not recently marked body. Not many people talked to you but after becoming better friends with Juvia, she introduced you to Gray, Gajeel and Levy.

They were all unique and fun to be around. Although, you had gained another friend, one you had never expected.

You had been given a group project, your partner was Lucy. Of course, over that time, she had given you the cold shoulder.

She was forced to work with you and you guess curiosity eventually got the best of her and she asked you about yourself.

You were happy to share, your new found courage being a big help. She eventually apologized for her behavior and offered to pay you back for medical bills and ruined cloths.

You had denied but her persistence lead to you agreeing to go shopping with her and letting her pay at least two bills.

Soon enough, the spring dance came, signifying the near end of the school year.

"Y/n! Wear this one!"

"No! This one is wayyyy better!"

"Liar!"

"Juvia thinks Y/n should wear this one!"

You watched as the chaos unfolded infront of you

You watched as the chaos unfolded infront of you. Each of your girlfriends arguing about which dress was better.

You somehow skunk away from them and began to browse through the dresses. You wanted something more flowy then their options annd hoped they wouldn't mind.

You eventually found what you were looking for. It was fairly simple but seemed like the right thing to get.

Trying it on, you walked out of the dressing room to show it off. The three girls instantly stopped arguing and gawked at you.

"Oh Y/n! It's so nice!"

"Perfect!"

"It's very flattering on you!"

You flushed slightly but smiled.

Make it whatever color you want ^^

You walked into the building confidently, Levy, Lucy, and Juvia at your side.

You watched as they all walked off to their dates, Juvia and Gray, Levy and Gajeel, and Lucy and a guy named Loki.

A smile graced your face and you strode out into the starry night. It was warm that night and you sat on the edge of the patio half wall and looked out over the gardens.

It was the perfect scenery for a dance, you realized. The warmth of another hand on yours alerted you of the presence of your partner.

You turned your head to gaze at him calmly.

"I'm so glad that you stayed."

"No matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to get rid of me!" He replied with a smile.

"I love you."

Another grin, then a reply,

"I love you too."

~~~~~~End~~~~~~~