Lighthouse

Btw chap has nothing to do with a lighthouse I just needed a creative title :D also I censored curse words~

You uncounciously scooted back, wanting to get away.

She growled, grabbing your wrist violently and keeping you infront of her.

"Your not going anywhere." She said darkly, flashing a grin.

Her other hand reached up and took a fistfull of your h/c locks, forcing your head infront of hers.

"I'll make you pay! You disgusting, unworthy b▪tch!" Her hands pulled at your head harder, small dew drops of tears forming in your eyes.

"Yet again I'm reminded, yheres no escape for people like me."

Suddenly your tormentor was flung away from you carelessly.

"Uh, excuse me but, what the f▫ck."

You blinked in surprise. It had never occured to you but, this was the first time you had heard him cuss.

There was a intimidating look plastered on his usually bright face that made you shiver slightly.

"Natsu? Cant you see, she has you brainwashed! There's no way you'd do something like this!" Lisanna cried dramatically.

"I'm not brainwashed, I'm just not a bully."

The girl looked at his with fake, teary eyes before walking away, making sure to "cry" loudly.

You looked down at your hands.

"Once again in saved. Am I really so weak that I cant even protect myself? I'm such an inconvenience."

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

Natsu snorted, making you look up.

"If your gonna lie at least make it convincing." He offered his hand to you, "Anyway, I lost my appetite, lets find something else to do."

You hesitantly stood up, hands held together, and started off. He kept going into stores and doing stupid things, gradually bringing your mood up.

You both did eventually stop for food and walked out of the building as the sun began to set, turning the sky a beautiful scarlet color.

You walked slightly ahead of him, on the edge of the pavement near the street, balancing easily.

You looked over your shoulder at Natsu. He had a blank look but you caught his eye.

"I dont like it when he isnt happy. And he's not happy because of me."

Wanting to make up for what you saw as your own incompetence, you flashed him a smile.

You saw his face flush and he sped up, pulling you into a hug. You had arrived at your house, still wrapped in his warm embrace.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow then?" You inquired although it wasn't really a question.

You felt his muscles shift as he nodded. You were about to pull away and go inside when he brushed a few strands out of your face and pressed a soft kiss to your cheek.

It was over as fast as it had come but still felt like fire on your skin. He then left, ushering a quick goodbye. You lifted your hand and touched your cheek.

"Why does he always leave me feeling warm?"