Shopping

When you woke up the next morning you went to the kitchen and began cooking. You made eggs (cooked however) , bacon (or hash browns), and a pot of hot chocolate.
(Comment your favorite hot chocolate brand!)

You finished up, the heat from the stove made you sweat so you decided that you would shower after you ate.  You grabbed all the food you wanted and began to eat.

A few second passed and an almost dead looking Natsu stumbled out of the hall and into view. He looled slightly confused before seeing you and sitting down on a chair.

You had finished your food, before you disappeared into the bath you told him to eat as much as he wanted before shutting the door.

The shower was warm and you almost didn't want to leave it but you had to go shopping for more things, so you reluctantly stepped out.

You groaned in annoyance as you realized that you forgot to grab your clothes. You wrapped your light blue towel around your body and opened the door a crack.

The air was cooler then it was in the bathroom. You looked around slightly before stepping out gingerly.

It was a good thing your hall had rug or your feet would be freezing. You held onto your towel and made your way to your room.

You walked in and shut the door, you got out a pair of leggings and put them on
(after yo undies, course, ain't no commando)
you then slid on a (choose colour) bra
(cuz ya kno)
You had juat grabbed a shirt from your closet when the door to your room swung open.

Your head whipped around as the idiot of the century walked in.

"Hey Y/n, do you got anymore food, there no more" he asked bordly

Your face turned red and you grabbed a rubix cube off your dresser and catapulted it at his face. It struck it's target and he yelped in pain as his head flew back with the force of the thrown cube.

"HEY WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA, THAT HURT!" He yelled, looking at you with a glare while holding his head

"GET OUT CAN'T YOU SEE I'M GETTING DRESSED YOU OBLIVIOUS IDIOT!" You yelled back

He grumbled a bit in anger.

"So what, it's not that big of a deal."

"I still don't care! I'm not fully dressed!" You growled

He rolled his eyes but still left the room. You slipped on your shirt and grabbed a light jacket.

You stepped into your living room and put on a pair of shoes.

"I'm going to buy stuff, I'll be back and I swear if all my foods gone I'll kill you"

"Wait i want to go too!" He yelled, running into sight, sliding on the tile when he tried to stop.

"No way!" You said angrily

"Please! I'll listen!"

"No! If I wanted to babysit I'd sign up for it!" You argued

"If you don't let me come then I'll just follow you" he grinned

You groaned and face-palmed

"Fine" you agreed reluctantly and stood up, opening the door and stepping out as he cheered

.

.

.

.

You had finished buying all your groceries and were walking down the street when you turned your head and saw a pretty f/c dress. It looked simple but something about it made you want it.

You ran towards Natsu, who was looking inside a window of a candy shop drooling, and grabbed his wrist, tugging him with you towards the dress shop.

"Hey, what's the big idea!" He said loudly

"Were going in this store, I'll get you something to eat when I'm done" you said

He grumbled a bit but didn't resist anymore.

Once inside the store you sat Natsu down in a chair and told him to stay. You snatched up the dress you saw and dashed into a dressing room.

You tried the dress on and loved it, you'd probably never wear it though. You took it off and put your clothes back on, you ended up not buying anything but kept your promise and bought Natsu food.

"Sense when were you so girly?" He asked, mouth full of food

You shot him a glare and punched his shoulder. He shoved you back lightly with his side.

"Don't make me go dramatic on you" you said jokingly

"Dont, I don't know if I can handle that"