First

Your eyes were wide open until you squeezed them shut to try and calm your frantic brain cells. Your hands clenched the fabric of the couch. You could feel your face heat up and turn red.

"What should I do! Am I supposed to be doing something?! Oh god nothing  like this has ever happened before!"

Your lungs were beginning to burn when, just as quickly as it had come, the pressure was gone. Your hand involuntarily slapped over your mouth as you started shaking from embarrassment.

"Hey look, the movie's over"

Your head snapped in his direction, your mouth hung open, trying to find words. You were utterly flabbergasted.

"How can he act so casual?!"

He stretched and looked at the time.

"It's late" he muttered.

"Y-Your not leaving, a-are you!" You stuttered out loudly.

He looked at you from the corner of his eye and shrugged.

"Unless you want me to stay"

Your hand flew away from your face and you got up, running around the couch and behind the wall that led to the dining room.

"Yes, stay! I don't trust you walking alone this late!"

You heard him get up and walk in your direction. With each step you sank further towards the floor.

Soon he was standing in front of you. Your eyes stayed glued to your feet, your faced flushed.

"You seem nervous." You heard him state.

You scoffed, " and you seem normal,  to normal, so just how many girls have you seduced?"

Natsu suddenly burst out laughing. You began to regret what you had said.

"Seduced? I don't seduce anyone"

Your legs, still bent half way down the wall, gave out and you sat on the floor.

"This idiot"

He crouched down, his hand against the wall, and looked down at you.

"Seriously though, you ok?"

"Well I guess, i just never imagined that was how my first kiss would be." You stated bluntly.

"Woah first?"

You only nodded.

"Then you've never dated anyone either?"

"Nope"

"Well then date me!"

"W-what!"

"Y/n, date me! I want to be your first for everything!"

"Ok yea yea sure just stop yelling.

He cheered as you slipped under his arm and started crawling away.

"Hey where are you going?" He said as he noticed you leaving.

"To my room" you replied.

Two hands grabbed your legs and pulled you back. You whined as you slid across the floor back to Natsu.

"No way, your staying here!" He retorted.

He leaned over you, his chest against your back as he neared your face. You squirmed around to try escaping but it was pointless.

You squealed as he pressed a kiss to the end of your jaw, near your ear. You pushed him away with your hand and stood up.

"Ok bedtime!" You said before dashing to your room and jumping into your bed.

You snuggled into your blankets and pillows as you heard him coming to your room.

He got on the bed and you covered your head with your blanket.

"Goodnight" you mumbled

"G'night"