Comfort

"So wanna go to the mall tomorrow?"

"Yea, I dont have anything better to do." You shrugged.

He suddenly grinned, "I like spending time with you"

You smiled but a frown fought it down.

"You saw them, didn't you. I thought you would hate me, after all the scars mean I -"

"That doesn't matter!" He suddenly grabbed your face with his hands, "What matters is your here now, and that you were strong enough! Your scars are just another part of your skin, so why would I be bothered."

Bubbly tears fell from your eyes. Never before had you felt so wanted by someone. Natsu just smiled at you and wrapped you in a hug.

You burried your face into his shoulder.

"This is so embarrassing.. But he's so warm, I dont wanna let go."

.

.

The next day had come and it was time for you to get ready to go to the mall with Natsu.

Instead of leaving your hair down you decided to try something new and put your hair into a (choose style) look. You also wanted to dress up slightly better then your usual black or grey so you chose a (color that isn't grey or black lol) dress.

You also pulled a cream colored cover up to hide your scarred forearms. As much as his words had comforted you the other day other people would still stare.

You then slipped on a pair of flats and walked out. You had agreed to meet at the mall, which was only a few minutes away.

It looked like you had arrived first, you sat on a bench near one of the planter boxes and patiently waited. There was quite a few people and after a while a few people parted and your eyes locked onto his form.

He was wearing casual clothes and didn't look anymore dressed up than you. You stood as he stepped infront of you, eyes wandring over you.

"Well, lets go inside!" You said happily.

You grabbed onto his hand and dragged him in, you missed the small blush that dusted his face.

You paused in your walking to look around.

"So what should we do?"

"I'm not sure." You replied.

"Are you hungry?"

"I can eat."

"Then that settles it! First stop, food court!" He cheered before leading you in the intended direction.

Before long he had sat you in a seat near a large pillar, had listened to what you wanted and went off to get the food.

You sat quietly, waiting for him to get back when a hand slammed down infront of you. Your e/c eyes widened at the person the hand belonged to.

"Hey Y/n, long time no see, what you up to, stealing peoples boyfriends?"

"Lisanna!"