Friendship

The next few days after that you spent with Natsu chasing after you, forcing you to talk and hang out.

Erza seemed to approve of the friendship and soon left back to her own house.

You sat in your spot, minding your own business when an arm was thrown over your shoulder and a face loomed near yours.

You jumped.

"Holy shiz, you almost gave me a heart attack!" You gasped

Natsu laughed and sat back. You still were adjusting to actual human contact, the first time be did that was awkward for you and you almost fainted from shock.

You turned you head back down to your food, a (favorite sandwich) and (choose sum chips!) Not to forget your (drink time! Choose up!)

Natsu ate (whatever he eats that isn't fire I dunno pretty much everything)
You noticed him shoot glares at anyone who stared but you pretended not to.

"You know you don't have to be friends with me" you stated

"I want to though, I just don't understand why no one else wants to" he said

"Neither do I" you reply

The day finished and you were left with the task of walking home, thank God it was Friday.

You heard rapid footsteps and an arm was flung over your shoulders again.

"Hey y/n, let's go to your house!"

"Wait, what!" You said, startled

"Lets go to your house, ya know hang out?" He said

"Oh, yea, sure I guess"

The whole way to your house he kept his arm over your shoulders, after a while you stopped tensing and just relaxed.

Why was this boy so strangely loyal, it's like the thought of being rude was never even an option.

When you made it to your house you made some easy to make food and popcorn.

You ate and watched a movie together  then just continued watching movies.

Eventually it was 11 at night and you didn't trust Natsu to go home alone, not that he couldn't defend himself, you were scared he would hear something and come running back, some of the movies you watched were horror movies after all.

You went into your room and pulled out the air mattress you kept under your bed, you threw on extra blankets and pillows before falling onto your bed, giving your pillow a hug, yelling at Natsu to "go the hell to sleep" and then falling asleep yourself.