Not Over

You were in the locker room, changing into your gym clothes when a strong force slammed you into the locker room lockers.

"Don't go thinking your off the hook because you went to the hospital." A voice said bitterly

"And don't think I didn't notice you trying to make Natsu your friend. Like he would be, if he wasn't so nice he wouldn't be afraid to tell you the truth, that your an annoying attention seeker!" They yelled and threw you onto the floor

You stayed down, knowing if you got up you'd just be thrown down again.

"Don't forget, you'll never be anything better then trash," she hissed, "not like you deserve to be treated better"

She gave you a hard kick in the stomach before walking out with her friends following behind.

You clenched your fists and pushed yourself up. You finished up and went to gym.

.

.

.

.

You sighed, running your hand through your h/c hair and sighing. You had left early, sense after lunch was a free period for you, usually you would go to the library and study or sit under a tree and just think.

You didn't want to see Natsu though so you just left. You know he'd probably throw a fit but you didn't feel like staying in that hell-hole for any longer than nessessary.

You got home and decided to nap a bit. When you woke up it was almost sunset. There was a notification on your phone so you opened it and took a look.

It was a picture of Natsu and Lucy, Natsu looked uncomfortable and Lucy was trying to make a cute face, her lips planted as a kiss on his cheek.

"Cheeky rich girl"

You turned off your phone and laid on your back. It was obvious they sent the picture to taunt and anger you but in honesty it didn't sense Natsu looked so out of it.

You shut your eyes and rested on your bed, arms at your side but not touching them, and your h/c stands wildly sprawled around your head.

(Srry if you have short hair..)

It was silent, except for the light chirping of birds in the distance. You'd need to shut your window soon before bugs came out, you had opened it earlier so you could sleep with fresh air.

You heard a bit of swishing, which could've been the tree but then the air shifted slightly.

You kept your eyes shut, not wanting to see what was there. You heard the widow close and the small swish of someone walking over.

It fell quiet and you were tempted to open your eyes when you felt fingers gently brushing a bit of hair from your face. The feeling brought up a memory of when your mother, (mother name) would do that to you as a small child.

It was soothing and you thought you would fall asleep again and strangely you did.
('like you didn't already get enough the first time around' author says with sarcasm)

Your dreams were nice for once, you dreamed of a simpler and better time, when your mom was still around, it made you remember how great it felt to be loved, you would do anything to feel like that again.

One memory in particular was when you went on a ferris wheel and were scared, your mother had pulled you into a hug and held you tight, it made your fear go away and you looked up and at the beautiful, elevated view.

You never forgot that, but your fear of Ferris wheels and heights in general remained, and seemed to worsen after she was gone.

You could see her, standing there, holding out her arms for you, you raced over and hugged her, tears making themselves visible.

"I miss you"

She wiped your tears and gave you a smile before everything began to fade. It continued fading until you were aware of the softness of your bed and the... warmth? Of what though?

You opened your eyes slowly and saw pink.

.
.
.
.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING IN MY HOUSE! IN MY BED FOR THAT MATTER!" You screamed mentally

You wanted to get up and yell at him but something inside you made you stop and just lay there. It was relaxing, the last time you slept in a bed with someone was before your mother left.

You began to think of her. Where did she go? Was she even alive? Did someone force her to leave?

None of your questions could be answered though and it made you sad to remember.

"If she was still around I would probably be normal, no one would pick on men, i might have even have friends" you shook your head and looked down.

He looked so peaceful, did you look peaceful when you slept? You thought about it but realized you'd never truly know.

Soon though, peace would be gone, and you would have to return to the place you hated the most. Back to your bullies and back to self-hate. Back to school.