Oh Hi...

"Wow, your really bad at this..." you said lightly

"I guess I need more practice." Natsu said happily

How can he be so happy? I guess I'm the only one that hates my life.-You though

The bell rang and you gathered your stuff. You left the classroom but heard Natsu call after you.

You stopped walking and went by the wall so you wouldn't be in anybody's way.

"What?" You asked him

"Can you teach me how to do more math?" He asked

"Why?"

"Cause your better at it then me and I need help." He muttered

"Uh.. well I work after school so I don't really have time for-"

"Pleeeeeaaassee!" He cut you off

"Well... I guess on Saturdays I dont have to work..." you said quietly

"Thanks! I owe you! Later!" He yelled as he walked off

You were genuinely shocked. No one had ever been that nice to you and it made you stunned that he even talked to you.

You shook it off and went to your locker, taking your lunch out and putting your other stuff away.

You didn't eat in the cafeteria sense that was were everyone was, so to avoid any bullies you went to the schools garden.

You loved it there, it was calm you on occasion you would see a hummingbird or two.

You sat under the willow tree, the soft grass cushioning you. You took out your food and ate it while listening to the wind as it made a windchim twinkle softly.

This was your only safe place and you couldn't help but think about the harsh words and insults people threw at you. Also about how Lisanna would physically hurt you.

You felt sad and took out a razor from your pocket. You lifted up your sleeve and began to slash your wrist.

Some cuts were shallow and sone were deep but it made the pain in your heart dull as you finally felt it was enough.

You got your water bottle and poured the water on your cuts to wash the blood off. You then put your slesve back down and leaned against the tree trunk, staring at the sky.

"Thank god its Friday"

After that you went to your remaining classes, having them with Natsu who just talked to his friends or didn't pay attention.

You then went home quickly and routinely went to work. On your way back home after working for 4 hours you saw a beautiful necklace in a shop window.

You stared at it for a long while before refusing your temptaions and walking away.

You walked past the park and a flash of salmon caught your attention. You peeked at it from behind a tree and saw Natsu sitting on a swing by himself.

You decided to walk up to him and ask what he was doing here alone at night.

You walked towards him and stopped a few feet away.

"N-Natsu?" You called out nervously

He turned around and stared at you before a giant grin was planted on his face.

"Hey Y/n! What are you doing here?" He asked

"I was gonna ask you the same thing but I was just walking home from work." You said

"Well I just wanted some time alone but now that your here-" you cut him off before he could finish

"Oh I was gonna keep going home, I was just curious, plus its to cold out here for me." You said

"Oh.... well then let me walk you home, its dangerous at night." He said and walked over to stand by you.

"O-oh ok i guess." You said and began walking.

He walked next to you and you both walked in silence. Soon you made it to your house and opened the door.

"Well I guess I'll go now" Natsu said and began walking.

"Wait!" You called, he stopped and turned to you

"Do you want to stay here, its dark out and I would feel bad if you got hurt when I knew I could've helped. Also it would be easier for studying tomorrow." You said

"Sure! Thanks!" He said as he walked over and you let him in.

"Nice house!" He said

"Uh thanks..." you mummbled and took off your jacket and apron.

He also took off his jacket but he kept his scarf on. You looked at it weirdly but shrugged it off and went to your room.

You shut the door and locked it before changing into a f/c comfy long sleeve and black pajama shorts.

You then picked up an extra blanket and pillow and walked out. Natsu was in the same spot just looking around like an idiot.

You tisked and set the pillow and blanket on your couch. He walked over and sat on the couch.

"You can watch something on the TV if you want, I'm gonna make some food, do you want some?" You asked

"Yea! I love food!" He said happily

You walked a few steps before he said,

"Thanks for being so nice to me Y/n, I never knew you were so cool!" He said with a grin as he started to watch something

"No problem." You said, a small smile pulling at your lips