Nice to Meet You

It was dark. The sun had risen but the dark grey clouds blocked out most of the light.

You blinked in the dull light. You eventually sat up and put on casual clothes consisting of leggings and a pale long sleeved knit shirt.

Noie let out a soft mrow as he lifted his head before returning back to sleep. You slipped on your shoes and left.

You began walking in the direction of your favorite bakery. You weren't paying attention to where you were walking and bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You spoke up, taking a glance at the person you bumped into.

"Thats ok," she replied before observing you as well.

The girl had blue hair that was left down in waves with a blue beanie topping off her head. She suddenly stuck her pale hand out to you.

"My name's Juvia, its nice to meet you."

You held out your hand, slowly taking hers.

"I'm y/n."

Awkward silence presented itself and you nervously looked around.

"I uh, I was on my way to the bakery if you want to join me." You spoke up, trying to fill the silence.

"Oh that would be nice." She said offering a small smile.

You both began walking in the direction and started getting to know each other with things like, fav color, food, hobbies, and stuff like that.

She seemed really nice and you both began to get more comfortable and started branching out into conversations.

Eventually you arrived at the bakery and entered, the delicious smell of freshly baked food and the warm aroma of coffee filled your nose making your brain relax.

You walked up to the counter and ordered a strawberry creampuff and a hot chocolate. Juvia gets a blueberry muffin and tea.

The both of you sit at a table and enjoy your things.

"So Y/n, I'm curious, is there anybody that you love?"

You nearly choke on your drink, setting it down to cough a bit, your face blushing.

"I'm sorry! I didnt mean to upset you!" Juvia panicked.

"N-No, it's ok, I'm just a little surprised, but yea I guess there is someone I love, what about you?"

Juvia's cheeks faintly dusted pink as she clasped her hands together.

"Only my darling Gray!" She fawned happily.

You rested your chin on your hand, "Gray, huh? I've never really met him but you seem infatuated."

"Of course! He's perfect!" She gushed.

You cracked a smile, taking a bite of your puff.

"What about you? What's the name of your love?"

You turned red immediately, shyly shuffling around.

"Oh, uh well, you see uhm"

"You dont need to be nervous, I'm sure who ever it is, is great!"

"T-Thanks"

"I wonder. Does Natsu get like this when he talks about me to other people? I can't say his name without turning into a tomato!"