Clouds

You sat in your usual spot, the school gardens, under the familiar tree. It was warm out and you were glad to have such a warm feeling on your bruised skin.

You had left the nurse after she gave you some permitted medicine and took a nap. By that time, lunch had rolled around.

So you sat, with a container of leftover chicken from the previous night, (side food), and (drink).

"Y/n!" A body slid infont of you and hands were gripping you roughly.

"I heard what happened, are you ok?"

You flinched a bit, "Yea, but I'm a bit sore so could you not be so rough?"

You were released and the familiar pinkette leaned back, away from you.

"Right, sorry."

You then reached forward with your hand and ruffled his hair.

"No need, I'm glad your here, I brought to much food." You said with a small smile.

You went to open the container that was holding the food when suddenly his hand reached forward and grasped yours.

You were shocked.

"N-Natsu?"

He brought your hand up to his face and closed his eyes.

"Sorry."

You blinked, "What?"

"I wasn't there. I couldn't protect you. Sorry."

"What? No, it's okay, you did nothing wrong, besides," You reached up the hand he had held and brushed it against his cheek, "It was for the best, now things can get better, right?"

You smiled as he looked at you then looked away. He spotted a fluffy dandelion and grabbed it, giving it to you.

Gingerly, you took it into your hands and smiled. You allowed him to scoot closer and rest his head against yours.

You held the dandelion close and thought for a second before blowing on it. You watched as the seed flew up into the sky, carried by the wind, and with them, your wish.

"I wish that my love lasts forever, and that I can always make him happy."