Chapter 15C

A punch landed on his face the moment he finished which caused the other two men to shiver in fear and cower back a step.

"And you're telling this to me now?" He grabbed his collars and shook him.

"Boss, what possibly could we have done in that matter?" He pleaded sweating profusely with his mouth bleeding.

He growled in answer and shoved him off.

"Not only did he get to know about her pregnancy but also married her again. And you stupid incompetent fools couldn't do anything." He bellowed pouncing on him again like a raging animal and delivered punch after punch. None of his other men had the courage to step forward to save him from his wrath.

They sighed in relief when he himself pushed him away and stepped back breathing hard.

"What about the task I gave you?"

"Just a few days more before it could be executed." One of them replied nervously.

"Boss," The other man interrupted to stop him from making their other companion's condition the same like the one lying on the floor writhing.

"You do know how much tight the security is there in RM. There are CCTV cameras everywhere. Very efficient guards are surrounding the mansion. We couldn't possibly do anything in there without getting noticed so we have to do it outside if we don't want to get caught." He explained.

"And what if that damn woman, that Khushi Singh Raizada didn't step out of the house the day we planned it?"

"We have thought about that too. We know how to get her out. Alone!"

At that Ashish's lips quirked up into an evil smirk.

"So the countdown to Arnav Singh Raizada's destruction has begun. Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tick tock!" His sneering laughter rung in the air.

Him mentioning about letting her talk to her mother has shut off Khushi's senses of all the thoughts. That's why she didn't protest neither when he carried her in his arms nor when he brought her to his room.

Placing her on the bed he took out his cellphone from his pocket and unlocking the screen extended it to her.

Khushi looked at him shocked.

Was he really going to cut off her prohibitions and give her what she wants?

Was he really serious when he said he was trying to move on?

If yes, then what about yesterday in his office?

He practically blackmailed her again to do as he says and now he was a changed person all over again?

What should she believe and what she shouldn't?

She didn't know anymore!

She looked in between him and his phone shocked.