Chapter 8

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon...

_____________________________

He ran in the hospital and found Akash at the reception. Silently he walked him to the floor where Devyani was admitted and Arnav followed quietly with his heart cutting into pieces. Upon that Khushi wasn't answering his calls building up the frustration in him couple with worry and anger. He has sent a message to Aman to track Khushi's location as soon as possible and text him back.

Anjali sighed in relief seeing him here yet she didn't approach him and Arnav swallowed as she turned her head away from him upset. She hasn't forgotten how he shut the door on their faces just the day before.

"How is Nani?" He asked concerned.

"The same way any old woman and upon that a grandmother would be, when her own grandson leave without looking back. When he is destroying the peace of his family by digging the old graves!" It was Manohar.

Manorama placed her hand on his arm shaking her head to stay quiet at least in this critical situation to which he nodded while Arnav has already got the idea of how angry his Mama ji were and he was rightly so.

Averting his eyes, he gathered himself.

"Go and see her. She is calling for you anyways!" Anjali said sternly."As if no one matters to her but you!" She croaked barely on the edge of breaking down. Payal pressed her hand to give her support while Arnav silently walked to Anjali and kissed her on her forehead making her whimper before he went in to see his Nani.

Akash's phone beeped with a message seeing which he walked out of the scene panicked without anyone noticing.

"Khushi, drink this water and calm down!" Nidhi tried to get to her for the umpteenth time but she won't listen. She was crying continuously and was begging her to abort her child. She didn't seem normal to her. At all.

"Why don't you listen to me doctor?" Khushi growled blinking back the tears.

"I don't want this baby. I am asking you to get me rid of it but you are offering me water and nothing else. Give me a date, an appointment whenever you could do it and I would be here on that day. I promise!" She said frantically grabbing her hands.

"For that we have to have a written consent from not only a mother but a father as well Mrs.Raizada with a valid reason. Consent will need signature of both you and ASR. Otherwise its illegal." Nidhi resorted to her professional attitude and told her the steps of the procedure clearly.

Khushi's heart stopped.

"You don't want it but maybe ASR does." Nidhi added."In that case, no court or law would allow you to abort it." She explained to her calmly and Khushi's head hung low with tears dropping to her lap.

"Isn't there any other way?" She pleaded raising her head and Nidhi felt really bad for her.

"Unfortunately, no." Nidhi said quietly with a shake of her head.