Chapter 11B

...wo tum kar nahi pao gay!

__________________________

Have you ever experienced something like falling off the cliff, breaking each and every part of your body either its your bones or your skin slashing you with blood oozing out of every fibre of your being yet you don't die?

You are forced to live. To breath. Even though both are stuck somewhere inside you.

You writhe in that excruciating pain.

Writhe and the worst part is that you can't scream out in agony, in pain because you have been deprived of that relief too that any normal human being have.

Have you?

Because he has had. They both had. But more than him, she has had.

Thought he, Arnav Singh Raizada whilst dragging his wife's numb form along with him out of the guestroom whilst the family stood paralyzed on their feet with the defeated yet frustrated, angry yet scared looks on their faces.

Reaching the middle of the corridor he held her up against him concerned as she abruptly slipped out of his arms letting all of her muscles loose at once as if her body has been paralyzing with every passing second too just like her brain was in all these painful moments of silence.

She needed to react.

React.

REACT!

In order to not lose her senses altogether.

Was his first thought as he carried her inside his--their room before kicking the door shut with the back of his foot. Heading to the bed he made her sit on the bed before crouching down on his knees before her gripping both of her hands in his.

"Khushi?" He called softly with tears stuck in his throat. She was looking at nothing in particular. Neither did she protest like she usually did whenever he touched her, held her.

"I can explain if you'll let me. Please?" He tried again.

Silence.

Swallowing he tightened his hold on her hands subconsciously as fear nagged him which has been potent every single second of the last two weeks he has stayed away. The fear of losing all of his chances to be with her. The fear of losing her to never get her back. The fear of never seeing her ever again. The fear of her endurance level reaching to the brim before she would lose her senses once and for all one day.

Was today that day?

"Don't--" He cleared his throat."Don't you want to know where was I for 14 days?" Another attempt from his end to break her stupor.

But prickling silence continued.

Feeling desperate he left her hand only to cup her cheeks firmly.

"Do you know how much I-I m-missed you all these days?" He croaked caressing her cheeks with his thumb reaching over closer to her before dropping his head on hers.

"I wish I-I could..show you, make you feel how much I actually craved for you." He choked.

"It was a pure hell for me." He rasped.

Yeah. The hell of your own making!

His own conscience shoot a bullet straight at his heart by rebuking him sternly.

"Khushi!" He called out this time sternly pulling back a bit.

"Don't you remember for whom you cried for back there? If you don't then let me remind you. You said that I can trouble you all I want if only I would come back. Look here I am. I am back Khushi!" He gritted out at last still getting no response from her.