Chapter 2B

Garima stared at Akash and Payal aghast.They had filled her with the happenings of RM that how Arnav and Khushi's relationship has changed, how they keep fighting, how Arnav dominates Khushi, how they both hurt each other with their words, how Arnav has cut all the ties with them and how he left the home leaving behind them shattered.

"You both shouldn't have come here.Let him do whatever he wants to punish me.Let him hurt me if that will give him peace I am okay with it.You both don't distance yourself with him or Khushi." Garima sobbed. "Please stay with Khushi. She needs you both.Tell her to forget me and move on with him.That is the only way she can have some peace with him. Ask her to stop fighting for me bitiya!"

"We can't do anything Amma. He took her away. He don't let anyone of us meet her or him not even Di or Nani." Payal said teary eyed.

"Because of me!" Garima choked.

"Aunty don't say that.We don't want to judge you on the basis of past before listening your side of story.Please tell us what happened in the past.We want to know everything so that we can help you and Bhai to sort it out.What if its just a mere misunderstanding?"

Garima's sobbed grew more as she spoke.

"He is not wrong.It's not a misunderstanding.I am responsible for his Maa's death.I am." she couldn't continue.

Akash and Payal's eyes widened.

"What do you mean Amma" Asked Payal shocked.

"I was married to Arvind Malik" She said and they gasped stunned at the revelation.

"Chote atleast let us meet her?" Anjali almost shouted on the phone.

"No means NO Di."

"You said that me and Nani can come there to meet you both then why? Why are you refusing us now?"

He rubbed his temples in agitation.

"If you want to meet me or her. Come to office tomorrow. I will-"

"Why not at your mansion?" She gritted pissed. "What is going on between you two Chote? Is she fine? It's been three weeks Chote. Almost a month since we last saw her or you!" She cried out.

Arnav closed his eyes in anguish.

"Di nothing is wrong. Everything is fine between me and her."

"Then why are you not letting us see her if that is so?"

"Because seeing you or Nani will give her happiness. I don't want to give her any!"

Anjali gasped.

"What the hell are you doing to her?"

"Nothing!"

"Do you have any idea how much it will hurt you to see her in pain? Distant? Alone?"

"She is not alone. I am with her."

"Oh I see. Are you? I know Chote. I know that you go to AR early in the morning and leave quite late and that too for just two hours. What are you up to? She will suffocate while being caged in that big house alone!"