Chapter 10B

>>>Readers discretion advised

Jisse aap pyaar kehti hain uss ehsaas ki mairi zindagi mai koi jagah nahi hai

Aur ye mai isliye keh raha hun kyun k mai khud se zyada kisi pe bharosa nahi karta

______________________________

"Wanna see how I can?" He gritted with his eyes glinting with mixture of pain, anguish, hate, love and vengeance all at the same time.

"What happened to you all of a sudden?" She whispered staring into his raging eyes with a mixture of wonder, concern and hurt shining in hers.

"I have learned my lesson that you are too stronger than me because you have the strength to leave me and you can do so anytime whenever you got the chance to but I-I can't even do it. No. I can't. I am Arnav Singh Raizada and you are my weakness. Weakest point Khushi Singh Raizada!"

Tears fell from her eyes as she shut them tight feeling guilty. She knew she did right leaving him when she could but then from where this guilty feelings came to the fore and why?

"I-I-" She gasped whilst he nuzzled his nose along with hers before trailing it down her face, her cheeks.

"You know me Khushi. You know me very well. You know that I hate being weak. I hate not being in control. So as to gather back the control of my life I have to deal with my only weakness. You!" His nose was now rubbing against her neck.

"To control myself I have to.. have to have full control over you. Now, did you get me Khushi Singh Raizada?" He raised his head to look into her eyes.

Blinking back the tears she breathed.

"If you are forgetting then let me remind you that you have been controlling me and my life already for the last three months. What else do you want?" She cried out in a whisper.

"Every remaining bit of you. All of you. Let me make love to you whenever I want and however I want." He pressed her to him demanding it making her breaths hitch.

"Love? You're talking about making love when you hate me don't you?"

"Whatever you wanna call it. I want it."

"Do you really think that getting physical could bridge the gap between us?" She exclaimed.

"I don't know anything about that. All I know is that, I want you. Badly!"

"You don't care about all that is happening to our lives. All you want is your desires fulfilled." She croaked.

He tugged her closer.. closest to him.

"It's your responsibility to fulfill your husband's demands Mrs.Raizada!" He gritted.

Tears of humiliation filled her eyes thickening the moisture in her hazel orbs blurring her vision. She has never felt this low ever in her life.

"Go to hell with your so called husbandly attitude!" She shoved him off with a sob. With a whimper he pulled her back in his arms before twirling them around to pin her to the wall behind with her hands above her head.