Chapter 11A

Agar mairi zindagi mai wo ladki aa bhi gayi na toh mai usse door rahun ga

Kyun k mai apni zindagi dimagh se jeeta hun dil se nahi!

____________________

"Answer me you coward. Why are you turning your back to me now that I am the one telling my feelings here? Come back Mr.Raizada and relieve me of my torment at least for once."

Akash and Payal looked at each other as they heard Khushi's shouts followed by her sobs coming from the room next to theirs where Khushi was staying now a days and it made them both sprang out of their bed and when they opened the door of their room they saw Arnav storming off just then. Rushing to their adjacent room they saw Anjali hugging a sobbing Khushi in her arms.

"What did he do now Di? Tell me?" Akash's voice had an edge to it.

"The problem is that this time he didn't do anything. She needed him and he turned her down." Anjali whispered helping Khushi to the bed whilst Payal sat besides her combing through her hairs.

Khushi was shivering with the onslaught of emotions. Leaning her by her side Payal rubbed her arm to soothe the tremors and bring her breathing back to normal feeling her own heart welling up.

"Why don't he understand that I need him more than ever now?" Khushi croaked clutching to her sister. It made Akash and Anjali swallow hard.

"Don't be this hard on yourself Khushi. You don't deserve it." Payal said kissing her head.

"Why don't he understand that I don't deserve any of this either? Make him understand jiji. Please make him understand." She buried her head in her chest before splinting into sobs all over again.

Payal couldn't hold back the tears anymore while Akash blinked back the moisture rapidly seeping into his eyes.

A bleary eyed Anjali grabbed Akash's elbow as he turned to leave angrily and to where she knew that too.

Shaking her head at him she pleaded with her eyes for him to calm down but this time he didn't listen. Shrugging her hand he stormed out followed by a petrified Anjali while Payal felt her heart dropping as she saw her husband leaving angrily with the fire of anger emanating from him.

No one can hinder the face off between the brothers now!

No one!

Or is there someone?

Because the moment Akash barged in Arnav's room he found it empty. Before he could walk out to search for him they heard his car engine roaring before his SUV zoomed off.

Anjali sighed in relief as yet again a drastic fight between the brothers was prevented.

But the question was.

Till when?

AR

Falling back on his seat he curled his hands into fists feeling like exploding and breaking and burning everything in this world.

Garima Gupta didn't know what she has done by revealing another truth to him about Payal being his step-sister.