Epiloge

Mrs. Simpson read the essay again and again, then sighed deeply. Still, she couldn't make her mind what she should discuss about it with this student's family even with her 30 years of teaching experiences.

A handsome young man knock the class room door and came in.
He wai her.

"Thank you for coming."
Mrs. Simpson who is a 2nd grade teacher of Mai, greets to Krist.

"I am so sorry, I am late. Also I have to apologized that My wife is not able to come with me. She is bed resting at home. So what was inquiring ?"
Krist asked.

Mrs. Simpson gave a paper to Krist.

"This is Miss. Mai's essay about her family. When I read it, I was little concerned about her mental condition with family environment, if this is true...I understand you and your wife's job is unique and different from most of other family, but.."

"........."
Krist is getting serious as he reads.

"What do you think?"
She asked.

Krist looks at her straight in the eyes.
"What if this is all truth? What will you do? Will you look down on us? Will you report to the social worker? Will separate us from Mai? Do you think that it the best for her?"

"What..are you saying those are truth? W..well..it is very unique. I am not sure what is the best for her either."
She gasped.

"Mai grows up in good health. She is also very intelligent. Mostly, I raised her with my mother when my wife is mentally unstable. Khun Singto is our family friend along with his wife Apple. We all love Mai. Isn't it enough to answer your question right now?"
Krist asked.

They stared each other for a while.

Finally, Mrs. Simpson sighed with a hint of smile.
"Well, I will keep an eye on her, but I won't ask anymore. I was little surprised about her unique family structure. Because she is very 'normal' in my class. In fact, she is one of the best among entire second grad."

"Mrs. Simpson. I am not sure what is 'normal' for people. but I am sure we all wish her best and her happiness."
Krist smiled at her.

"Well, I am glad to hear that."
She sighed with relief.

"Well, I must leave now.
Krist got up from the chair.

"Khun Sangpotirat,"

"Khap?"

"What are you going to do? Will you do as she wishes for?"
Mrs. Simpson asked him nonchalantly.

"Huh?...Oh! ...Yes. One day I will."
Krist smiled at her brightly.

"Oh~, that sweet. Good luck then."
She smiled back to him.

After Krist left, she read Mai's essay again with smile.
"She will be fine."

My family

I have 2 fathers and 2 mothers since I was born.
I live with Papa Krist and Mama Mook with Yaya.
When Daddy Singto comes back from America, Papa Krist goes to Daddy Singto's place sometimes. Also,Daddy Singto lives with Mama Apple when he comes back from America.
It's little different from other family. I know.

I like spend time with Mama Mook but I don't like when she cries. She said Papa Krist is unfaithful to her. I don't understand about it. I know the word 'Unfaithful' but I don't understand why she cries.
Because I know her secret,she has a boyfriend. Isn't it unfaithful to Papa Krist?

I like when Daddy Singto is here, because he spends lots of time with me.
We always have lots of fun together.
Papa Krist is very pretty and cute. Sometimes I don't know if he is really a man, because he is prettier than Mama Mook. It's a secret.
Honestly, I like Mama Apple better sometimes. She is cool.

Daddy Singto is an actor in America. Papa Krist always worries and cursing pretty actors around Daddy Singto when he watches Daddy Singto's drama.
He is super handsome and so kind to me. He've never mad at me. I want to marry to him, but I can't. Because I don't want to make Papa Krist cry.

I can't see Daddy Singto very often so I always miss him.
When I cry missing him, Papa Krist cries, too. in fact Papa Krist cries everyday after face timing with Daddy Singto.
It's a secret.

I asked Daddy once why he can't live with us.
He said that he always ready to live with us but Papa Krist is very stubborn.

Papa Krist told Daddy Singto that he will live with Daddy when he is ready.

I guess it's not time yet. I will be patient.

I love my family very much.

Mai

---//:::----///::-----::///---
Yay! Finally this work comes to the end.
I started this story very easy feelings ended up being so heavy.

I love Singto and Krsit.
Here in 2019, we still be able to see them together, but we also can see their own path ahead of them.
It's sad a little but also makes me happy.
I really wish I can watch another drama together! ( as fan of course 😂)

I hop someone likes this work.
I didn't edit all of this story after unpublished.
I didn't have much time and energy to do it. Please excuse my grammar mistakes and misspellings (as always. I don't have anyone as a proof read)
Thank you for your support and kind comments. Love. February 2019.