27-Present : Two of us (6)

Mook is busily packing for her belongings for drama shooting. She glanced at her watch and picked up her pace.

"What's this?"
She found a pice of paper from the corner of her closet.

"Oh..."
It is a picture Krist and Singto with her when they were young. It seems like they took a picture after TV show.

"Where does this picture come from? Oh my god. I was so young..."
The picture brings back her good memories when she was happier. Without knowing her mouth curved into a smile.

- When was the first time I start checking on P'Singto and Krist?
Mook thought.

Mook was a Y- girl who loved to watch Y- drama and imagining about interaction between cute boys.
Krist and Singto were the first 'real' couple Mook fluttered.
They were perfect to 'watch'. She was so excited when she found out she could be the host of TV program for them.

- I remember now. TV producer took this picture after the show.
- Why was I obsessed about them so much?
- What did I like them so much?
- What did I want from them?

Then she realized that she wanted to become 'them'. She wanted to have the same happiness and care that they have each other ; Absolute trust and love.

Mook was jealous of them. Her love life was always crushed and miserable.
Perhaps, she tended to love wrong guy. But young Mook didn't take advice from others.
She found Krist and Singto to be enviable....and little hateful.

They look like a match made in heaven. And they didn't need anything other than themselves.

-How can they find each other so easily in such a young age. How come I don't have anyone like them? I want one. I want to be loved.

She wanted to be in the position of Krist. Mook wanted the care that Krist has from Singto.
Soon she realized that Singto's attention and care worked only for Krsit.
Simply Singto didn't care other people but only Krist.
There were no way that she can get in.

Mook switched the target to Krist who genuinely cares people.... Sometimes too much.
"Oh gosh, what am I done to myself?"
Mook sighed and almost laugh about herself , how pathetic young Mook was. Surly she loves Krist in her way, wrong way. She took advantage of Krist's kindness. If she realized her selfishness sooner maybe Krist would love her more than 'Mai's mother'. Or even better. Krist would love her the way he loves Singto.

- I guess I've been making so many mistakes. Is it possible to fix them? Or is it too late? What if I change my attitude to him?

She glanced at watch and checked the time. Her manager will pick her up in 2 hours, she has to go for drama shooting in Phuket Island.

- Where is Krist? I haven't seen him over a week now..
She wondered.

Even their bedroom is separated and living like a roommate for a long time, Mook still wants know about his life.

Mook heard noise downstairs living room, so she went down.

"Mai? Are you home?"
Mook got out from her room and went there.

"Mai?"

"Mook."
Instead of Mai, Krist stood there.

Mook widened her eyes.
"Oh? Krist. You came back. Have you finished your work today? It's still 3:00pm."
Mook looked at clock on the wall and said.

"I have to attend some movie award ceremony tonight. I just came back to pick up my cuff links."
Krist took out orange juice from the refrigerator and said.

"Oh, which one?"
Mook asked nonchalantly.

"The one K with diamonds."
Krist gulped orange juice.