19 -Past: Krist/Singto

Bangkok, Thailand

The hospital was built long ago, like the city that surrounds it. Ironically speaking, this hospital is the same one that my mother passed away. This time, I come back for my father, maybe when I die, I will be here, too.

"P'Jane!"
When I found him at hallway, I yelled.
"Singto!"

"How's Pôr?"

" His conditon was satiable until 30 minutes ago, but he had another heart attack, so doctor is taking care of him right now."
Jane said.

".... I didn't know, Pôr had a heart disease..."
Singto bit his lower lip, frowned.

" Nobody ..even Pôr didn't' know until today. If he feels something wrong with his health, he would ask me to take him to the hospital for check up. It was so sudden when Pôr collapsed. I am so sorry I could't take care of your Pôr well."
Jane said with teary eyes.

"Oh, don't say that. Without you, I could't go to the US, and You have been helping me and Pôr all those years. Its not your fault. I believe Pôr will be fine."
Singto put his hand on Jane's back gently.

They waited for a doctor to come out from the room, and finally the doctor came out from the room.

"Doctor! How's my Pôr?"
"Your father is sleeping now. We put him on monitor before we decided to go for another test. "

"test?"

"Yes. I want to run some test to him checking his heart. Does he currently taking medicine?"
When doctor asked Singto, he couldn't answer it.

"Oh, yes. Pôr is taking high blood pressure medicine and cholesterol medicine..and.."
Quickly Jane took over the position, and answered to his doctor.

- I even didn't know Pôr is taking medicines.

Suddenly, Singto feels the flow of the times. He looks around the hospital hallway and noticed that this old hospital has modernized a lot.

- It's like I am the only one who were frozen in the past.
Singto clinched his jaws.

"Singto!"
He called Singto.
"P'Jane?"

"Doctor told me that your Pôr's condition is stable now. Why don't you go home once, freshen up and come back again? If you need a rest, sleep at home for a couple of hours before comes back. So that we can take turns."
Jane suggested.

"But, you haven't sleep almost a day, too."
Singto said,
"No. I am fine. You just got here, you need freshen up anyway. Go now."
Jane insisted.

"...Thank you. I'll be back as soon as possible."
Singto said,

"No hurry. Take your time. I'll watch Pôr."
Jane winks.

Singto waied Jane and got on to the elevator.

In elevator there is a baby in a stroller with mother.
Singto looked down the baby.
"......."
- Hoii, she is cute.
Singto's eyes met with cute baby who chuckled happily.

"Hey..you are so cute."
Singto couldn't stop saying to the baby, she is too cute to resist.
"Are you smiling? You are so cute.."
Singto muttered again.

".Ohhoo,..It's very rare, she is smiling at stranger."
As soon as Singto heard female voice, he turned around with blushing face.
- Shiiea! Of course, someone should be with baby.

"Aww, I am sorry."
Singto murmured.

"OH, don't be! It's fine. I was just surprised that she likes you. Normally she cries when someone approaches like you did."
The lady who looks in middle age told him.