13-Counter-clockwise (8)

CA, USA

All of sudden, Singto's life gets busier than before like he used to be back then.
Although, he still have to some credit hours to earn in order to graduate from grad school, his internship became his job as an actor now.

Singto parked his 2009 Toyota Corolla in front of the beautiful Spanish style house near the studio.

"I'm glad it's close by. I can't afford so much gas mileage."
Since he stared to live in this country, he realized that here is nothing cheap and car is necessary. He felt lucky to have his old car that someone happened to sold to him when he came here.

Singto saw a guy who is about his height with dark hair got out from the entrance door of the house and heading to him.
"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm David, your dialect coach."
He smiled at Singto.

- I imagined him to be older.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Singto."
Singto shook hand.

"Come in, next time, just come straight from this door to my studio. Okay? well, I heard you are the one of lucky guy who won Ms. Thomas's heart?"
David said cheerfully.

"I'm not sure about her heart part, but I got a job."
Singto said.

"Oh, yeah. I know. Almost."
David grinned.

"....."
Singto frowned.

"You were chosen by Ms. Thomas for her new drama. She has been looking for someone she likes.. well actually Raphael was the one who kept rejected."
David continues,
"Anyway, she always send me all her actors and actress to 'examine' them if they can work in her drama or not."
David looked at Singto.

"Examine?"
Singto tilted his head.

"Some people are very difficult to deal with. The training that you will get here reflects your personality a lot. Through this training, I'll report to her my point of view, then she makes the final decision. So..if you don't pass my exam, you won't get a job. If you really need this job..You should work like hell from now on."
Davis smirked.

"So everyone went through with your training? Just not me?"
Singto asked him.

"Yeah, pretty much everyone."
He shrugged.

- I knew it. There shouldn't be such a sweet deal. I have to work my butt off to get my position.
Singto clinched jaws tightly.

"Anyway, your case is bit different... you came from Thailand, right?"

"Yes."

"...Umm, okay, I want to know your capability. let's try, say as I said."
David tried several accents and pronunciation with multiple sentences.

"...Well, honestly speaking, Raphael must really liked you.
David sighed.
"What?"
Singto looked at him.

"Otherwise, I have no idea how did you get your position. You must have great potential."
David smirked.

- Tsk, This guy!
"I'll try my best to show you why I am the best for this job. I've got nothing to lose anymore."
Singto glared at him.

".....Great! Shall we start then?"
David snapped his fingers.

◇◇◇◇
Bangkok, Thailand

Kit, Kit.
Wake up.

- Somebody poking my cheek..Stop...P'Singto.. I need to sleep...

Kit, Kit..
You'll be late.
Wake up.

"...Ummm. Stop , P'Singto..."
Krist murmured.