9- Counter-clockwise (4)

- What is Singto Prachaya Ruangroj for me?
Krist can't get the question out of his head.

Krist likes his Phee for sure. He has never really mad at Singto nor hate him. well, he gets annoyed to him sometimes, but so what? Everyone sulk or annoying with someone.

Singto is handsome and gentle who has everything that Krist adores him.
He is not like his other friends ever.
Krist also believes Singto is really good at acting.

Although Singto is quiet and often he wants to do the things for himself - all wrapped up in his hobby ; gaming and reading. Krist doesn't mind at all. If he can share space with Singto, he is fine. While Singto is playing games, Krist plays with his guitar and singing, calling his friends. Singto won't get mad at him at all. He learned this from Singto. Krist used to be very active all day long until his all energies are gone. He used to think quiet is boring, but being with Singto in any occasion made him change , because Krsit is so comfortable to be with Singto.
If he doesn't want to around with Singto, he just leave with other friends or do something for himself and he comes back to him.

- P'Singto is..
"Umm, Someone I can always be myself around."
Krist muttered.

"You should get marry with that person!"
Off yelled.
"Eh?Did I say something?"
Krsit looked at Off who bottoms up his beer.
"Oh, yeah. You talked yourself like an idiot."
Off laughed.
"So, you have someone who can be yourself.. who is that?"
White giggled.
"...Are you drunk already?"
Krist told White with annoying voice.

"Noooo, no, no. P'Off said the right thing, Kit! I also heard your mumbling."
White punched Krist's arm softly and giggled.
"....man, you are drunk."
Krsit got annoyed and ignored his question.

Krist invited Off and White (White Nawat Phumphothingam) to his new condominium, having drink together.
Krsit doesn't drink much but Off and White love to drink and talk. Because of the location of Krist's condo, they often stopped by at his place.

Today is one of the day after finished their work, everyone ended up being at Krist's condominium.

"White, we have interview tomorrow, better stop drinking now."
Krist said to White.

" I know! I know! Don't worry about me!! Phew, your condominium is very cold, What is the temperature setting? Do you always lower it so much?"
White asked Krist.

"I like it this way."
-Tsk! You drunkard, so annoying. He is so noisy!!
Krist glares at White.
But White looks care free and giggling with Off for dirty jokes.

Krist just sighed and sipped his drink.

"So! Who is the lucky one, Krist?"
White turned around to Krist.

- Me again? This drunkard!
Krist pretended as if he didn't hear anything.

"Come on~ the lucky girl that makes you feel like you can be yourself when you are with her."
White nudged him.

"Oh! That? Umm."
-Shit!
He couldn't put it into words.

"It's okay! You don't have to say it now, White, come here drink more!!"
Off passed another beer to White.

"P'Off, no more beer! I want to drink tequila!"
While complained.
"Wow, Tequila ~!!"
Off poured tequila to shot glass and gave one to White.

Krist relived himself.
Then He met his eyes Off.
Off curved up his lips.
"!!!!!!"
Krist's face became red.
- Shit, P'Off knows.

After a while , White started to sleep so Krist just covered Whit with blanket and left there.

"....Kit.. are you doing okay?"
Off asked him.
"What do you say, P'Off?"
" Someone told me that you broke up with Jane."
"Eh?"
Krist widened his eyes.
"Hahaha don't be surprised. People are watching. And it's really obvious like GMM want you to be with Jane, or even with Punpun?"
"Punpun? Not in a million years!! She is too popular and just not my type. and Jane. She is a good girl, I thought she and I can be together, but I ....I couldn't."
Krist said sadly.

"Why? Because of Singto?"
Off arched his eyebrows.
" I don't know. My mind is a mess."
Krist shook his head.

"You know, I use to think you are really calculating and ambitious to be famous. But, when we finished the first series of Sotus, you posted about your girlfriend, and apologized to your fans to broke their heart. Well, I was stunned your honesty, of course GMM and your manager got headaches for sure. Then...I realized that you are always honest with your heart. You always follows your heart now and then. I don't know if I should encourage you to follow your heart or stop you and give you an advice that you should consider your circumstance. It's up to you. But I am telling you one thing for sure, 2019 will be OFF - GUN year, not Peraya. I am so sorry . We will receive Maya award for 2019! "
OFF had a smug look on his face.

"Oh, yeah? Let's see. It might be P'New and P'Tay. and We will be back in 2020."
Krist smirked.

"Hump! Your fans will forget about you and Singto until then! There are always new and fresh couples. You clarified that you won't act BL anymore, but Singto does. He paired with P'Nat but in that drama, he wasn't the only one who sleep with. How about Pluster? and N' Ohm?"
Off pissed .

While Off is talking about Singto, he could see Krist's face changing.

"Uh...ahem. well. you will be fine. As long as GMM is money mind, they will plan something in summer next year, if Peraya survive....uh... Kit? are you okay?"
Off tapped Krist's shoulder.

"...like it.."
"Eh?"
"I don't like to see P'Sing get along with Ohm or Chimmon, of any Nong whom I am not close to. They are good Nongs for us, but ....."

"Huh? but How about P'Nat?"
"P' Nat is fine. I met him, too. We talked about P' Nat and P'Singto's role at that time, also,, It's a secret but he is married already. He has cute son."
Krist lowed his voice.

"Really? I didn't know that! But when did you meet P'Nat?"
" I met him when P'Singto and I went to his father's condolences. We met his wife and son, too."
"What? wow.. I didn't know that. but how come you ended to be there?"
"P'Singto asked me if I wanted go with him so I did. Coincidentally , a few days before we wernt to there, we just talked about P' Singto's work and he let me read his script. So I was curious about his partner. That's all. I know about Plaster, and other actress too. but I'm fine even I don't like to see the drama, I watched them all anyway. It was very good. They are really professional."
Krist smiled at Off.

"........"
- WOW, Singto is awesome. he is very attentive to Krist, he must be mindful how to explain about his work to make things clear all the time. Tsk, I wondered if Krist ever noticed about it.

"But.."
"But what?"
"I am not so comfortable when P'Singto is closer to other actors in our age. Ohm is good Nong, and he was super famous with "Make it Right", and He just transferred to GMM, so I know... but I just don't.."

- Oh my god, This child!!
Off hesitated over whether to say it or not, but figured he should in the end.

" Krist,....... Do you know what does it call?"

OFF sighted and bottled up his beer.

"What?"
Krist frowned.

"It's called jealousy."