Eddie brock- Saviour

Requested by 

"I think I'm going to head home now Mr Brock." You said to your boss, once you finished packing up your filming equipment. Today had been a long one and you were more than ready to leave the office. After hearing this Eddie looked up from what he was doing and shot you a smile.

"Alright, see you tomorrow [Y/N]". At this you spun around to zoom out the door and race to the parking lot. It just so happened that Eddie realized he wasn't quite done with you before you could actually escape. "Before you go... how many times do I have to tell you to just call me Eddie. Everyone else does".

His words made you chuckle and shake his head. "ok sorry. see you tomorrow Eddie". You replied putting a lot of emphasis on his name. With that you left. Ever since Eddie cane back to the news station you've been his main camera guy. You've worked with a lot of snooty reporters but Eddie was a breath of fresh air. You were glad that you had the honour of working for him. The fact that he wasn't too bad looking and that you got to stare at him through a lens for majority of the day was certainly a plus too.

Anyway you managed to get out into the parking lot without any other coworkers stopping you. Unfortunately, by the time you finished placing your bag of camera's you regretted not being asked to stay in the station for a little while longer. Why? Because just as you were about to jump into the front seat of your vehicle an unknown assailant grabbed you from behind and began to drag you away. An attempt to scream was made but a hand covered your mouth within seconds, stopping you from doing so.

"Make a sound and you're dead" a voice from behind whispered gruffly in your ear. The voice was followed by the unmistakeable sound of a gun clicking threateningly. As your attacker continued to try and take you to wherever he wanted to take you, you couldn't help but gag. The hand that was slapped over your mouth was greasy, the man's breath was so rancid that you could smell it even though he wasn't speaking near your nose, and his clearing unkept beard was brushing against the back of your neck. You had to get away from this guy.

The plan had been to struggle and fight as hard as you could, despite the weapon. If you were injured it was better than being taken to another location with such a disgusting individual, plus who knows what he'd do to you once you were out of the parking lot. Shockingly enough you wouldn't have to make the attempt to get away on your own because right before you were going to make the effort to run the man who was trying to kidnap you was ripped away from your grasp. You hit the pavement just like that, BAM!

With the wave of surprise that was rushing over you you couldn't even bring yourself to process the pain once you fell. Instead you were focused on scanning the area to see what had saved you. Eventually your eyes landed upon the most inhuman thing you've ever seen. Whatever the thing it was tall (taller than any person you've ever come in contact with), it was a dark shade of black, it had teeth that were sharper then a sharks or a lions, and had a long tongue that could only be compared to a snakes. Your first instinct was to scream but no sound could get passed your lips. A moment later you realised that this beast before you was holding a man, a man you could only assume was the guy who had formerly dragged you away from your car.

"What do you think you're doing!" The creature demanded. Your kidnapper, who appeared to be in even more horrifyingly awed by what he was witnessing and had no ability to respond. "I'll tell you what. Since you thought that it was ok to attack someone like that... I'm going to eat your whole!". The man didn't even have time to scream before you saw him get consumed. Perhaps you should have experienced some type of sympathy or thought that what was occurring wasn't right. However you felt a great deal of satisfaction watching justice taking place before your very eyes, no matter how graphic.

After it was done feeding, unexpectedly the black mass of goo began to fade away. Next thing you knew none other than Eddie Brock himself was standing where the gigantic creature previously stood. You took a moment to process what had just happened and finally you were able to recover your voice. "E-Eddie... what the hell just happened".

"Oh..." Eddie began, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "It's sort of hard to explain. I got a parasite?". You continued to stare at him in utter disbelief. "In other news you called me Eddie without me having to ask you to. That's a good thing right?".