Dirty Secret

*Requested by ElizaValentina

*warning sexual content*

You and Tom have been dating for a little over a year. You'd told him most of your secrets. Nothing was really kept hidden away. But we're all entitled to at least a few dirty secrets and you're no exception.

Tom was stuck at work. You were stuck at home with your laptop, watching porn on the incognito window of Google Chrome. You didn't have a preference but you kept it pretty normal.

The moans and grunts coming from your laptop's speakers were loud enough that you didn't hear a door open and close or the footsteps coming down the hallway.

You heard the doorknob turn. As soon as you pressed the pause button, Tom's amused face appeared when he swung the door wide open. You were stunned for a moment, didn't know what to say. With the look in his eye, you knew it was going to be a long night.

"It this how you usually get ready for bed when I'm gone? Jump into your pjs and watch some porn?", he asked with his British lilt.

The timbre of his voice crawled up your spine, made your hair stand on end, and your stomach trembled. He stalked toward your side of the bed during which time you finally took notice of the predatory gleam in his eye. You hadn't had time to close your laptop so he could clearly see your screen. There was obviously a man and a woman clearly screwing. The woman's head thrown back while the man's face was contorted in pleasure. Tom's eyes tore away from your laptop to take in your form, clad in unflattering thread-bare boyshorts and one of his thin undershirts. The heat of his gaze made your clit throb. You felt your nipples pebble under the his shirt when he started stripping.

He got down to his boxers then he manhandled you so that he was between you and the headboard. His heat bled through the thin cotton as his lips brushed the shell of your ear.

"When were you going to tell me this secret, love? Hm?", he questioned.

One of his hands traveled under your shirt to grope your breast while the other ran its fingers over the fabric covering your center. His touch was light and teasing.

"You were never going to tell me." You shook your head. "Bad girl. Keeping this from me." He chuckled before pulling at your shirt.

It was gone and forgotten before Tom slipped his hand into your underwear. His fingers bypassed your nub and two entered you. You gasped when he groaned.

"Tom...my lapt-"

His fingers nudged against you G-spot. You let out a low moan. He pumped his fingers more surely, insistently. More heat began to pool at your center.

"I'll move it after you cum. Can you do that? Cum on my fingers." He urged you.

His whispered words triggered your climax and you found yourself writhing in his lap. Little spasms were still running through your body when you felt his erection under you. He pulled his fingers out and brought them to his face. They disappeared between his lips. Tom kisses you afterward and you can taste yourself on his tongue.

He set you next to him before he closed your laptop and placed it on the bed side table. He directed you to lie on your back. As soon as you were, you felt him taking off your panties. He pushed your knees to your chest then proceeded to swirl his tongue around your clit. You tried to move your legs to remove the offending garment but a growl between them stops you.

He pulled away, licking his lips, and removed your underwear. His boxers had managed to disappear in the span of minutes. Tommy moved to hover over you, placed his forearms on either side of your head. You reached down to grip him. It was like steel wrapped in velvet. You rubbed the head of his cock up and down your slit until guiding him into you.

Your eyes never left his as he entered you. His thrusts were slow and deep at first. You felt the muscles of his lower back bunch with effort as he executed each movement of his hips. He reached deeper still as he sped up.

Tommy groaned every time you clenched around him. His voice muffled against your throat. He sucked hard at your pulse and your heart beat jumped. You closed your eyes, feeling every hard snap of his hips.

He sat back of his ankles and raised your hips onto his lap before he moved again. Your back arched when this new position allowed him to brush your G-spot repeatedly.

Your climax washed over you as your legs trembled by his sides and your hands gripped the sheets beneath you. Your mouth opened in a silent scream. You panted: Tom didn't let up.

He kept pushing past every spasm, determined to bring you to your third orgasm of the night. You looked up at him and his eyes gave you one command. Cum. And you did, hard. Tom had to hold your hips firm to his. His grip is strong and you knew there'd marks the next day. He growled so deep you felt it where you were connected. You're filled with warmth when he emptied himself inside you. Neither of you moved for a while.

He pulled out and reached for the shirt you had on before and clean both of you. He dropped next to you on his side before he drew you to him. You looked at each other before he broke the silence.

"You really were never going to tell me?"

"Eventually. Maybe?" You said sheepishly.

He smiled and kissed you, grinning against your mouth.

"Is there a chance I could join you next time?"

"There are some things a girl should do by herself."

"Fine. Whatever you say, love. But you know ke-"

"Go to sleep, Tom." you said giving him your back.

He rested his cheek over yours as one of his snaked itself over your waist.

"I love you." he smiles 

"I love you too. Now go to sleep." you chuckle breathlessly