What the Fu-

She closed her eyes and opened them again, wondering if what she was seeing was actually real or if she was actually going crazy and hallucinating.

There in all it's might, was a giant demonic creature, what made it even scarier was the fact that just a second ago her boyfriend Eddie was in that same spot and was now this terrifying creature. She watched as it fought each person that attacked them, but what set her off was what it did to the last person.

A scream left her mouth when it tore of the guys head which then turned its attention towards her. It then morphed back into the shape of your boyfriend, trusting your instinct you ran.

"Y/n! Y/n!"

He ran after her, wanting to explain, and not wanting her to be frightened of him.

"Y/n, wait please let me explain!"

"What in the hell was that?! What the hell is going on Eddie?!"

Her heart was pounding crazy, and her mind was producing so many thoughts and questions that she couldn't even process.

"Look, I-I don't know how to explain it, but that thing that you saw back there that was venom, he-"

"What the fuck is venom?"

"He's, he's a symbiote, from outer space, look all I know is Drake is planning something with these symbiotes and I gotta stop him before he brings more back."

"She's pretty."

"Now is not the time to be talking, so shut up."

She gave him an offended look,

"Excuse me."

"No not you, venom. He's in my head, only I can hear him."

"So he's talking to you right now."

"Well not right now at this moment, but yeah."

"Eddie now is not the time for sarcasm."

Walking up to him, she notices the bags underneath his eyes and lines on his forehead. He was stressed and she honestly felt bad, but she wanted to know why he kept such a thing from her, did he not trust her?

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know how to tell you, and I thought it would be safe for you, I don't know what he is capable of and if I hurt you....then I don't know what I would do. I just don't want you to leave me."

Wrapping him in a tight hug she squeezes him close to her body as he does the same thing, inhaling her scent and kissing her skin as he finally felt content.

"I'm sorry."

"I know. It's okay Eddie, it's okay."

Pulling away, he places a sweet loving kiss on her lips and pulls away.

"I gotta go, but I'll be back. I love you."

Walking away he runs toward the life foundation building, deciding to not jump from building to building he ran the whole way there.

"Pussy."

"Shut up."