Jealousy

"Does this look alright?" I asked my brother who now seemed uninterested in what I wore. It was the last outfit I had in my wardrobe. 

"You have changed 6 times

"You have changed 6 times. Do you really think he'll care what you wear when its on the floor?" He said making me slap him across the head

"Just answer the question stupid!" I twirled around in the mirror for the last time. The door bell rang which made us both jump.

"Nope I'm not ready! tell him I've changed my mind. He's going to think I don't care about my appearance" I started to panic jumping under my bed covers which made him laugh 

"You look fine. Trust me" He said which comforted me slightly. I shook my head slowly before getting out of bed and making my way towards the door. Once I reached it I hesitated, taking a long deep breath I opened the door revealing the most handsome man I had ever seen, his suit was pressed to perfection and you could see your own reflection in his shoes. He gasped a little as I held back a smile. 

 "Sienna. Wow. uh. You look beautiful" He smiled handing me a single white rose. I breathed in the rosy smell. It was fresh and bright almost like his eyes.

"Thank you" I felt my cheeks heating up. I knew my siblings were listening in from the stairs but I ignored them hoping they wouldn't say anything to scare him off. 

"Lets go then" He held out his arm which I gladly took. Leading me into his brand new car before opening the door for me. It was a short drive to the nearest bar and night was falling quickly. He took my hand guiding me into the energetic bar. People were dancing, drinking, talking and having fun. As we walked through the crowd I noticed a few guys looking in my direction. A rush of fear made me grab onto Tom's hand tighter but I don't think he noticed. 

"I've never been to a bar before" I whispered into his ear making him smile at my nervousness 

"Well how do you like it?' He ushered me into a private booth for the both of us. He sat down close by soon after. 

"I don't know. I haven't been here long enough to judge" I smiled but the attention of another guy winking at me made me gulp. I tried to stay focused on Tom and how beautiful he was but I was struggling I felt vulnerable. 

"Would you like a drink?" He asked and I nodded "Anything in particular?" He raises an eyebrow

"Surprise me" I tease. He leaves me at the table for a few minutes. I was looking at my hands for a while till someone took a seat next to me.

"Excuse me miss" An older man sat opposite me making me feel a little uncomfortable 

"I saw you looking at me from across the room and thought I would come and say hi" His smile was deviant

"I... I'm actually here with someone" I stuttered 

"really? well it looks like he's disappeared" He looked around the bar where I spotted Tom. He had his back turned to me. He was talking to the barman probably ordering our drinks. 

"Look I really should be going" I tried to get up but he pulled me back down with a thud grabbing a few peoples attention. 

"let go of me" I felt my voice getting fragile as the grip about my wrist tightened. I squealed as quietly as humanly possible. 

"Sienna!" Toms loud voice boomed through the bar as he sped towards us shoving onlookers out of the way.

"Let go of her!' Tom shouts at the older guy which angered him 

"And who the fuck do you think you are?" the older guy fought back. Everyone in the bar was now looking at us. I looked at Tom hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid. 

"did the hurt you?" He looked at my wrist which was slightly red, nothing major I wasn't in pain. 

"No I'm fine" I admitted. He took my hand pulling me behind him

"Come on we were just having a chat" his cockney accent filled my ears. 

"Tom lets just go" I tugged on his arm but he didn't budge. 

"no sienna this guy assaulted you in public! He touched you!" tom shouted, my breathing got uneasy. 

"Its okay. It really is" I pulled on his arm pleading for him to leave with me his face was now serious you could almost feel the steam radiating off his body. 

"Why don't you listen to your little whore and run along?" the guy irritated him you could see the tension building between them.

"Say that again." Tom dared him which made me panic 

"you want me to spell it out for you?' the guys smirked but it didn't last long. Toms fist crashed into the guys nose making it bleed instantly. 

"TOM!" I scream after him but he ignores it repeatedly throwing punches at the guy. The older guy threw some lucky punches at him too. The blood trickled down from his nose and onto his crisp white shirt.

"Tom please lets go! please!" I tried pulling them apart countless times till he noticed me getting angry. 

"FINE!" I scream before storming out letting them kill each other. The dark skies were pouring with rain. Nothing unexpected here in the uk. I guess I was walking home. My heels were killing me the decision to take them off was a good one even though my feet were tiptoeing on the wet pavement I didn't mind it. The cold air didn't seem to bother me either. 

"Sienna!" The same deep voice called after me but I didn't stop walking

"Leave me alone Tom!" I tried to walk as quickly as possible but he caught up somehow. 

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you like that" I stopped and looked at him seriously, trying to keep a straight face as the rain poured on the both of us. his hair was all messed up and blood covered his nose which was washing away with the rain. His shirt had lost a few buttons which revealed his chest. Damn did he looked so perfect when he was scruffy.The gap between us suddenly started to close and alarms of anxiety washed over me. I had never been kissed before.

"Tom" I placed my hands on his chest keeping us apart for a second. I built up the courage to look into his blue/green eyes.He looked down noticing my bare feet.

'Why are you barefoot?' the light rain dripping from his face.  

"My feet hurt" I admitted  He quickly picked me up bridal style. Wrapping my arms around his neck letting my head fall onto his shoulder. He started walking towards his car. The rain leisurely calming. 

"Were you jealous?" I held back a smirk 

"Me? jealous? never" he tried to deny it clenching his jaw a few times. 

"Well I thought it was kinda cute" I said without noticing. He finally put me down obviously noticing my bright red cheeks. 

"Beating the life out of an old man is cute?" he said making me laugh 

"Well when you put it like that" I add, he let out laugh before edging closer once again. This time I wasn't going to hesitate. When he leaned in he obviously had an incline that I had never done this before. His lips were softer than I expected as the growing stubble on his top lip sometimes scratching my nose. it was a passionate kiss and it felt right... when his thumb caressed my cheek probably wiping away running mascara in the process. Once we broke the kiss we couldn't help but smile at each other. 

"How about another date?" he smiled 

"I'd like that" I simply replied