Such a tease

*Requested by KelseyBeren *

When you walked out of the bathroom with your dress on, your boyfriend Tom had to wipe his mouth to make sure he didn't drool a bit because you looked... wow. Your tight black dress showed off your all your curves which you had worked seriously hard to keep and your heels made your legs look even longer. You smirked and tried to hold back a giggle at his expression 

 "Hey Tommy, do you think I look okay?" He smiled, stood up, and sauntered over to you his hands travelling directly to your hips. 

"You look amazing, Love." His arm reached out towards your waist but you walked past him before his hand made contact, your hips swaying more than normal in a teasing manner. "Come on," you ordered while picking up your purse and leaving the room, hips swaying like you imagined a super model would walk.

At the party Tom couldn't keep his eyes off you even when he was talking to other people, unluckily for him, nobody else could either. As you spoke to others around the two of you, your hand either stroked Tom's arm or rested low on his hips. You danced with your girls in a seemingly innocent manner but the shifting of your hips side to side, tempted Tom to leave his conversation to join you. When talking with Tom, your voice was teasing, words chosen carefully to make him squirm which you enjoyed immensely . If you were going to sit down, you chose to sit on Tom's lap, fidgeting every once in a while to turn him on even more. Overall, your boyfriend had a hard time trying to conceal what you'd given him and you couldn't help but smirk at your creation.

Later that night when you were leaving, you made sure that you weren't alone with Tom, suggesting you give your friend Leah a ride home. He reluctantly agreed and drove her home, who you then accompanied to the door with a grin.

 "I could've walked here myself, I'm not that drunk," she told you jokingly. 

"I know," you told her, "I've been teasing Tom all night and I didn't want to end it too soon," you admitted. Your friend giggled before responding in a teasing manner,

 "You naughty, naughty girl. I'll see you later and you have to tell me all about it." You laughed before nodding, and walked back to the car. "What was so funny?" Tom asked when you got back. You shrugged before turning on the radio and looking out the window you could see him looking at you every so often.

The trip back to the apartment you shared with Tom took half the time it should've, but you pretended not to notice. The elevator ride was filled with awkward tension before you broke it with your voice.

 "I'm tired. Gonna head to bed when I get in." Tom's body suddenly crowded around you, his hand pressed against the elevator wall behind you. Your breathing grew rapidly but you tried to cover it with a cough. He kissed you hard while pinning your arms above your head. You never wanted it to end, his lips so plump and soft as they crushed against yours.His lips went to your neck; nipping and sucking at the skin below your chin. "You," he said between kisses, "have been teasing... all... day." You nodded as you moaned, his knee coming up between your thighs. His face left your body to say, "Such an innocent face so nobody could guess what you were up to." And with that, you were putty in his hands.

"Dont you think we should get inside first?" you say as the elevator doors open. He let out a huff as he followed behind you keeping his eyes glued to your body. Taking your time to get to the apartment which annoyed him even more.

"If you don't get this door open anytime soon I might have to have you in the cleaners closet" he said with raised eyebrows and a hint of annoyance in his voice 

"Hold you're horses tiger!" you laugh finally opening the door which slammed shut behind tom. He didn't hesitate. his lips finally able to fit on yours comfortably. unzipping your dress already but you didn't mind. You figured you had teased him enough for one day and it was time to cut him some slack.