Truth or dare

That wink tho.... like damn papi you need to get into my bed asap!!!!!!!!!!!

Another night.Another party. That's all I've been doing since I started university, I've been here for over 3 months now and still haven't unpacked.I found something to wear in my messy room before applying hair and makeup.

I found something to wear in my messy room before applying hair and makeup

"Does this look alright?" I asked Darlene one of my flat mates.she looked over uninterested.

"Yeah you look fine" she fixed her bra by stuffing it with tissue.

"You really think that's gonna help?" I laugh at her frantic reaction.

"Some of us need some extra padding! " she stuck her tongue out like a four year old.

"Well hurry up because we're gonna be late" I finished applying lipgloss and grabbed my bag. When we arrived the house was full of life. People danced around in the disco lighted house while others drank repeatedly. Zara handed me a drink with an obvious amount of alcohol in it.

"Looks like I'm gonna be picking you up off the floor by the end of tonight" I poured my drink in a nearby plant, watching my friend drink herself stupid. As the night progressed I noticed a tall scruffy looking guy staring at me through the gap of his friends. I was used to guys staring at me at parties so I never thought anything of it. A few hours later I had drunk a cup of vodka nothing serious, I knew if we were planning on getting home safe I would need to mind my drink. Everybody was half drunk and falling all over the place. I sat on the kitchen counter watching everyone. 

"You not enjoying the party?" A male voice startled me, his green eyes piercing through my own.

"Not entirely" I forced a smile as I watched my legs dangle. 

"Looks like someone is" he pointed over at Zara who was rolling across the floor. I let out a nervous laugh.I always did pick the most ridiculous friends. 

"Don't worry I'll make sure she gets home safe... I always do" I smiled at the unknown character beside me.

"So you're the baby sitter?" He crossed his arms. His arms had veins popping out of them.The muscularity of his arms surprised me how could someone as young as him be in such good shape?

"I suppose so." I stare at his arms for a second

"So you're in uni right? I haven't seen you around campus" he leaned against the counter 

"Maybe you're too busy looking at the hot guys instead of the beautiful girls" I joked making him laugh. I kept boring my eyes into his arms