Happy family

I had finished cleaning the house and making dinner like a proper house wife. I had been feeling sick all week. It's been 2 years since me and Tom got married and I couldn't be happier. Everything I had ever dream of had come true.we lived in a huge house, even had a pet dog names woody. He was a beautiful yellow lab mix. Woody and Tom were inseparable.

"Babe just sit down for a minute all you ever do is cook and clean" Tom laughed as the TV blared in the background. I had given woody a dog chew which he would chew on silently.

"I just put the pizza in the oven" I wiped my forehead before taking off my apron and sitting next to him.

"You've got flour on your face. I might as well put you in the oven as well" he laughed. He licked his thumb wiping off the flour.I giggled at his gesture

"Thanks" our eyes met, we were inches apart. I could feel his breath brushing across my face, his facial features were so timeless and beautiful. I love him so much and I was so lucky to have someone like him in my life. As he was leaning in I covered my mouth with my hand. His face instantly changed. I ran into the bathroom expelling everything from my stomach.

"Babe what's the matter?" He caressed my back as I uncontrollably threw up. Once I finished I took a deep breath wiping my mouth on the back of my hand.

"Sorry I must have eaten something dodgy" I admitted

"Must have been your beef stew" he laughed as I hit him on the shoulder playfully.

"Yeah definitely." I stood up flushing the toilet and washing my hands.

"You've gone a funny colour" he pulled a piece of hair behind my ear.i quickly washed my face with cold water which felt nice against my burning red skin.

"Something's not right." I admitted as I thought about it carefully.

"What do you mean babe?" He raised and eyebrow

"Have we been using protection?" I asked as my stomach started to turn.he thought for a minute

"No..." he trailed off "Does that mean?" His face lit up but I didn't feel the same.

"I don't know" I pushed past him down the stairs and into the kitchen. The smell of the freshly made pizza made me feel even worse.

"Do you want me to get you a pregnancy test?" He said making my heart jump. I finally nodded. Tom wrapped his arms around me.

"I can see you're scared babe, but I'm here right beside you. But we've been married for two years don't you think it's about time we thought about expanding the family?" His voice was soft which made me smile at him.

"We don't even know if I'm pregnant yet tom! I mean we can barely look after woody what makes you think we can look after a tiny human being?" I laugh.

"We can manage. As long as we have each other" his eyes were filled with desperation

"Okay" my voice broke. Our fingers intertwined we sat and cuddled for a moment smiling and looking into each others eyes for a moment.He grabbed his keys and rushed to the car with no hesitation.

"I'll be back in a bit baby" the sound of his car speeding down the driveway.

Half an hour later I had used the pregnancy test, leaving it in the bathroom for five minutes. We both waited in silence. My hands shaking uncontrollably as Tom paced around the room. Woody sat beside me with a pure look on his face.

"Do you think it's ready?" He rubbed his forehead

"I don't know" I bit my lip nervously stroking woody every so often. His fur running softly between my fingers.sometime I would play with my wedding ring. Twisting it on my finger without noticing.

"I'm going to look!" He rushed into the bathroom impatiently. I pressed my eyes shut tightly listening to his footsteps getting closer.

"Babe..." his voice was quiet. My eyes fluttered open. Tom towered over me like the Great Wall of china.he held the tiny test in his hand. His eyes glued to it.

"It's positive" a smile grew wider on his face as he engulfed me in a giant one way hug. My body felt numb. He noticed the fear on my face.

"Baby?" He tucked hair behind my ears as tears fell out of my eyes.

"It's okay I'm here" he pressed his lips lightly on my forehead

"We're gonna have a baby Tom!" My heart rate quicken

"I know! I'm gonna be a freaking dad" the excitement in his face was apparent. I knew he desperately wanted this baby and in a way I did too but fear was in the way.

"I'm scared tom" I admitted. He held my hands and caressed them with his thumbs

"So am I. But we can do this. Together. Like we always have. You and this baby... and woody" he laughed "mean everything to me and I could bare it if something happened to you. I will never let anyone or anything hurt you" he smiled which warmed my heart

"I love you" happy tears fell from my eyes

"I love you more" he admitted "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad" he put his hands behind his head. Woody jumps up on his lap with excitement.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" Tears form in his eyes. You could see this was exactly what he was waiting for. I knew Tom was going to be a great dad and he would never let anything happen to this child. He would put his life on the line for me and our future children and I could never hate him for that...

Sorry this imagine was short but there will be more coming! I hope you are enjoying them please rate and comment, leave me some ideas and I will give you credit but I just want to thank all of you for reading and voting