.

"Alright we're here!!" Camila says guiding me out of the car. Lauren and Camila both grab one of my hands and guide me to where ever the hell we're going. 

"Ok, now don't have to much fun or you're grounded for life, got it?" Lauren says still not removing my blindfold. 

"Jeez do I sound that clingy?" My sister says. 'Yup" I answer in my head. 

"Alright seeya! Oh and don't remove the blindfold just yet! Normani, Dinah come on!" I hear Lauren shout. Wait Dinah and Normani? Suddenly I feel someone come up behind and start to take off the blindfold. 

"You look beautiful Jessie." I hear... Ally say? I turn around and see a shy smile on Ally's face.  took in her oufit which is a pair of dark blue jeans, a white crop top and a black leather jacket. Her hair is curled like mine but her's is up in a pony tail with a few pieces hanging out to contour her face.

"Wow, you look, breathtaking." I gasp. She looks down and blushes which I think is the cutest thing ever. "So where are we?" I ask looking around. 

"I was thinking that we could go on a boat ride?" She asks unsurely. 

"Really?? Awesome! I love being out on the water!" I say excitedly. 

She giggles, "I know Mila told me." She takes my hand and guides me towards a dock with a rowboat. I look at her questioningly. She rolls her eyes and hops in the boat, offering me a hand to help me. I take her hand and jump in the boat, suddenly feeling very nervous. I start thinking of all the possible scenarios to why I was blindfolded and put in a boat with Ally. Is she going to kill me here?? 

She lets go of my hand, making me miss the warmth and the tingly feeling I get whenever I touch it,   and starts to take the oars and paddle to I think the other side of the lake. I soon notice a raft in the middle of the lake with a Seadoo tied to it? "Umm, Ally where are we going?" I ask.

"Shh, just enjoy the ride I'll talk to you once we dock." 

"Aye aye captain!" I say imitating sponge-bob. She giggles and shakes her head at me, continuing to paddle. Soon enough we pull up to the raft in the middle of the lake and get put of the boat. She takes my hand and guides me too the rafts edge. We both take our shoes off and let our feet dangle in the water as we sit off the edge of the raft. 

"Are you hungry?" She suddenly asks me. She reavhes back in the boat and pulls out a picnic basket. 

"Umm yea a little!" I say giggling nervously. 

"Well then you are defiantly related to the other 'hungry 24/7' Cabello!" She says causing us both to chuckle before a silence sets over us. "So I don't know what you like but I decided that pizza and fruit would be alright?" She asks looking for reassurance. 

I must've looked really excited or something because she giggled before saying, "Alright, pizza it is!" We ate in silence, both trying to eat fast so we could spend more time talking. After we finished our pizza she announced that we should play a game. 

"So let's see how many grapes we can each catch in our mouth and the person that catches the most wins!" She said grabbing a handful of grapes from the container. "Alright you start! I'll throw them while you try and catch them with your mouth." She starts throwing them one at a time and I catch almost all of them... "NO fair! You're so good at this!" She pouts. Then as a joke she throws one off to the side purposely trying to make me loose, and me being the idiot I am decided to go for it anyways. I leaned my weight over trying to get the grape when I heard Ally shout, "JESSIE!" causing me to freak out and fall over the edge of the raft into the water... I start swimming back up to the top gasping for air, because on the way down I didn't take a breath. 

"JESSIE!! Are you ok?" Ally screams grabbing for my hand. Before she even knew what was happening I grab her hand and pull her into the water, laughing as she screams. She resurfaces, "That wasn't funny!!" She fake pouts. Then I look into her eyes as she does the same. 

"Are you ok?" I ask sincerely still looking into her eyes. The world starts to disappear the longer we look into each others eyes, we forget we're swimming in water, we forget about the fast that our clothes are now soaking wet, we forget about everything but each other. I feel her hands grip my waist and pull me closer as my arms wrap around her neck. She licks her lips and glances down to mine. SHE'S GOING TO KISS ME. Shut up Jessie!! OMG OMG. I glance down at her lips silently telling her that I want this just as bad. I see as her eyes glisten with happiness once she realizes that I want the same thing. She pulls me closer and smashes her lips onto mine. 

I wasn't going to say anything cheesy, but it felt like we were made for each other, because everything seemed the fit and move without effort. Our bodies molded together without any gaps, and our lips moved in perfect sink. After about 30 seconds we pull apart and look into each others eyes with love. 

"Wow..." We both breath at once. She giggles which I find utterly adorable. "I know this probably wasn't what you were expecting, otherwise I would've brought bathing suits but I really want to ask you something." She says looking me dead in the eyes with confidence. I nod my head waiting for her to continue hoping that this so the question that I've been waiting for for a long time. 

"I know this seems so sudden because we haven't even been on a formal date but, Jessie Cabello, will you be my girlfriend?" She asks with a hint of nervousness in her voice. My heart stops, and so does my breathing. "I mean if you don't that's..." She starts thinking that I don't want to. 

"Of course." I say before smashing our lips together again. After we break apart we both look at the sun set before us still hugging each other in the water. "It's beautiful" I murmur looking at the sunset. 

"Yea, definitely beautiful." She says. I feel her gaze on me so I turn and see her looking at me with pure adoration. I giggle before blushing, "Stoooop, that was so cheesy!" I whine as I bury my face into her neck. "Thank you so much for this, this is defiantly one of my favourite moments." I say. 

"Oh it's not over yet! I wanted to go for a quick ride before we head back to the girls awaiting questions!" She says rolling her eyes. 

"Omg yea. Mila and Lauren are going to like kill me with over protectiveness and questions." I whine. She laughs before letting go of our embrace and climbing up onto the raft. She helps me up and we start to pack up any left over food before putting it into the rowboat. She hops onto the seadoo and offers me a hand, "You're such a gentlelady!" I say givig her a wink. 

She laughs before replying, "Only for you!" Causing me to blush and hide my face in her shoulder. "Don't hide, I think your blush is the cutest thing." She says causing me to blush even more. 

"Shut up and drive." I murmur against her shoulder playfully. 

"RUDE." She starts the seadoo and plummets full speed after the sun, making this the best night ever. 

.

.

.

THEY'RE DATING. OMG. I FANGIRLED SO HARD WRITING THIS. How'd you like it? I tried to make it romantic and stuff, was it good? Any thoughts on the official Jally couple?? Was the date cute enough for your expectations? THEY KISSED TOO. Your welcome. :D BYEE :)