Chapter Fourteen

A/N Thank you so much for getting me over 100 reads!Next goal 150!

Shaina's POV

I heard sirens.I heard Harry. I heard the paramedics. But I didn't hear Niall. I didn't want anyone else but Niall.

"Niall."I muttered."Its ok, love. Hes going to meet us at the hospital."Harry said.

I ached every where. If I moved I was sore.

As I wove between Unconscious and consciousness Everything was a blur.

I heard Doctors and nurses. Harry yelling.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a white room.I could smell the cleanliness of it all.

"Niall?"I whispered.

"Hey baby. how do you feel?"he asked in a whisper.

"I feel like crap."I smiled.

"Wheres Harry?"I asked.

"He went home to get some clothes. He'll be back soon."Niall replied.

"When can I go home?"I asked.

"We don't know. You lost a lot of blood.And you had to get stiches in your leg where he cut you."he replied.

"You didn't see what he wrote did you/"I asked as I tried to sit up.

"No, don't sit up."he whispered as he gently pushed me back down."Yes, I did see."

I felt more tears."Shh Don't cry.Did you eat while he had you?"

I shook my head."I didn't know if he did anything to it or not so I didn't."

"Would you like anything?"

"I'm good, but thank you. I jsut really want to go to sleep."I replied.

"Of couse,Princess.Go to sleep.I'll be right here when you wake up."he smiled.

I scooted over and pated the spot next to me. He nodded and climbed into the bed with me. he gently wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.I laid my head on his chest and was listening to the steady beat of his heart. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you Ni."I whispered.

"I love you too."I could tell he was smiling. He started stroking my hair and I fell asleep.

~~

I woke up to humming.I was still in Niall's arms and he was there. just like he said he would be.

"Morning, Angel."he said.

"What time is it?"I asked.

"Its about 9 in the morning.Are you hungry?"he asked.

"A little."I admitted.

"I had already talked with your doctor and he said if you wanted you could go down to the caffeteria."he said.

We had a nurse come and un-hook me from machines and Niall made me ride in a wheel chair.

Niall wheeled me down to the cafe and we looked at what they had."So what do we want?"Niall asked."Please tell me they have Bacon?"I said.he laughed, which made me smile.

"Bacon,eggs,pancakes,hashbrowns.everything you could want with breakfast."Niall said as he drooled over the steaming hot food.

"I'll have two orders of Bacon and a thing of pancakesand some hashbrowns."I rpelied.

Niall orderes my food and then his, which included everything in the bar.

We went over to the tables and we started to eat.