Chapter Twelve

A/N I'm going to change Shane's name to Shaina. I'm sick of the name Shane now, so the girl version of Shane is Shaina! Sorry for any confusion!!!!

To:Shane

From:Louis

OMG. NIALLER NEVER SHARES HIS FOOD! WHAT DID YOU DO?

 To:Louis

From:Shane

I did nothing! I really don't get all this. So I guess he never shares his food? Maybe I'm just special!

I set my phone down on the table and saw Lucy doing things on her phone again.Then all of our phones went off.

It was a picture of NIall shareing his food. Lucy went and posted it on twitter."Lucy, can you come to the bathroom with me?"I asked."Sure!"she said as she stood up. I ajusted my crutches and began my way to the bathroom.

"What the big deal about Niall sharing his food?"I asked.

"I think he likes you. Why e;se would he share his food with you?"she said with a huge grin on her face."Why would he like me?I'm not special or anything. "I said.

"Shane, he likes you. I can see it. I've known them for a year and I can tell. He really likes you. I could see it when you saw Kai. I see it whenever your around him. He gets really happy. He blushed when you saw something to him. And I think you like him now too!"sshe squealed.

"How?"I asked

"Your blushing like mad right now! You so have a crush on him!"she said.

"Maybe I do.Maybe I don't. But if I did,and i'm not saying I do, I don't want to ruin our friendship. Hes one of the few people I trust whole-heartedly.I can't risk losing a friend like that."I said.

"You wont. Niall is like a best friend. He will love you with all of his heart, but if anything is wrong, he will stop everything and listen. "Lucy said.

Niall's POV

"Ok, spill it."Burkley said.

"Spill what/"I asked.

"You so like her."he said with a smile.

"Like who?"I asked, trying to play it off.

"Your impossible. Shane!"he replied.

"Shane? I do not like her. We're just friends."I said. I could feel the blush creeping up onto my neck and cheeks.I really did like Shanina. I don't know why she doesn't like her name. It fits her perfectly. Shes perfect. Everyhting about her is perfect. The way her soft brown hair comes to the middle of her back. The way her eyes smile when she smiles....

"Niall!"Burkley yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? What?"I said.

"I asked if one of us should go check on the girls. They've been gone for a while."he repeated.

"Nah. they're girls. They take for ever with everything.And I wanted to ask you something. Whats going on with Bobby and her."I asked.

"I don't really know. They haven't really hung out  since they had lunch with me and my sister. They talk a lot, so I don't really know."he replied.

We waited for a little more when I decided to go look for the girls. I stopped by the bathroom doors and they were open a little."So what are you going to do?"I heard Lucy ask."I don't know. I don't want to mess anything up. Hes really really sweet and I don't want him to get hurt or anything."Shaina said in returned."Shane, He likes you.I can see it. Burkley can see it.Anyone can see it."Lucy replied.