Sunshine

*Author's note*

Before I start with the story I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jung Hoseok.
He is kind and beautiful. He is our angel, sunshine, flower, prince. He is a perfect person that deserves to be happy.
So I hope that he stays health and never changes for we love him for who he is and we will love him no matter what.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Jung Hoseok: February 18 :D
💜💜💜💜💜

Now on with the story

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

He said yes. I was so happy, but the thing is that what happens once everyone figures out that we're dating. I'm worried that something bad may happen to Jimin. He and I are walking home.

Jimin's parents are still in the hospital, but they are actually coming back soon. I've been in touch with them, and telling them how everything is going.

Well Jimin and I just arrived at the house. When we entered we saw our friends in the house. How did they enter. Then I realized that I have a spear key hidden and that I told my friends where it was.

Hello, they said. It was kinda creepy how they all said it at the same time. Hello there, Jimin said. I forgot that we were holding hands. The guys looked at us.

It finally happened, Jin said. They slowly clapped at us. Ok we get it, I said. It was the weekend so we had free time. Jimin and I sat down on the couch. He sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around him.

The other guys looked at us. Y'all are so cute, Hobi said. Hobi there are two other couples in front of you, I said looking at the Taekook and Namjin couple.

We're not a couple, Namjin said in unison. Not yet, the rest said. The were sitting next to each other and Namjoon had his arm around Jin's waist. Y'all sure do look like a couple though, Tae said.

We laughed and I turned the T.V on. A movie was playing but I didn't know the name of it. I know movie but I don't know movie name, Jungkook said.

We were watching the movie and Tae and Jungkook fell asleep. Sugar then came and sat down on Jimin's lap. Jimin's kept on petting her and she was purring.

Jimin was so cute he looked like a child. I smiled at him even though he couldn't see me. I looked at his neck, I could smell his shampoo. He smelled like flowers.

I looked at everyone else and saw that everyone but RM and Jin were asleep. Hobi was on the floor. Jin fell asleep not long after. I carried Jimin in a bridal style and brought him to my room.

I put him down on the bed and looked at him. How can someone be so beautiful. I kneeled on my knees. I stared at him one last time and kisses him good night. Good night my Jimin, I said as I pecked his lips.

I got up and headed to the living room. Everyone else had fallen asleep. I sighed and grabbed some blankets for them. I looked at RM and Jin they would be perfect together, but they aren't dating even though it's easy to see that they love each other.

I had to make a plan to bring those two together.

Operation Namjin

Please enjoy this update and have a nice day :P.
💜💜💜

I'm sorry for only one P.O.V today 😅

Also I'm aware that today is the 17th, one day before J-hope's birthday, but technically in Korea it's already the 18.
So if you have a problem with that

FEAR ME (ㅇㅅㅇㄴ)