Why

*Jimin's P.O.V*

Jin and Tae were shaking uncontrollably. They told me about what had happened to them, I'm glad that they lived. My question is that how did they survive it.

I was also shaking. I wasn't scared it's just that I thought about my parents and I worried for them. Jin and Tae started to cry and cried with them. The older boys were confused but didn't ask questions they just comforted us. Tae was with Jeon, Jin was with Joon, and I was with Yoongi.

It was still the morning, no school but what to do. After a while the rain stopped and Jin and Tae stopped shivering and crying.

You guys ok, Namjoon asked. We nodded unable to tell them the truth. Jin, Tae, I all stood up.
W-we have to right now we'll be back soon, I said. The other's nodded. We left them in the kitchen.

We headed to my room.

*Third P.O.V*

They other boys were confused why Jin, Tae, and Jimin left. What do think happened to them, they looked so scared, Hobi said.
All we know is that something bad must have happened to them if they were that scared, Yoongi said.

They sighed. They were confused. Heys guys y'all never told me answered my question, Hobi said. What question, Jeon asked.
Why y'all never told me that y'all liked the other guys, Hobi said pointing to Jimin's room.

They guys tried to ignore answering that.
Why are you asking us that Hobi, you suck, Yoongi said. Yeah but I don't suck banana like you do, Hobi said. They started laughing.

Well I'm bored what do y'all want to do, Jeon said. Let's watch some T.V or do you want to have a singing contest, Yoongi asked. Let's sing, Namjoon said.

Jeon can be the judge, Hobi said. They can't sing except for Jeon and Hobi, well kinda. Joon started singing Epiphany, and the guys couldn't stop laughing at his voice cracking.

Next was Yoongi singing Serendipity. The guys also laughed at his singing he couldn't sing. He finished and the others came. Hey Jimin, Tae, and Jin, Hobi said.

Hey they all said. They looked calm and asked if they could join us. Tae didn't sing with us he stayed with Jeon talking about Overwatch. After everyone finished singing they all sat on the couch and watched some T.V.

Tae looked out the window and asked can we go outside. Jimin, Jin, Hobi, Jeon, and Joon agreed but I took Yoongi a while to decide. Then the others forced him to go with them. They went to change there clothes since I was snowing outside.

They finished changing and went outside.

Beautiful...

Plz enjoy :D
Also the first chapter of my new story is out.
💜💜💜