Hello there

Jimin's P.O.V

     I woke up to my alarm. Then I heard my mother calling me to come eat breakfast, I came down to eat.
I finished eating, and my mother told me to go and get ready for school.

My mother was an old friend of the principal so if anything ever happens I can just go the him if I have any problems. I went up to my bedroom to go get ready for school. "Not bad," I say to myself while looking in the mirror.

(This is the uniform he is wearing)

*Magical Time Skip*

I arrive at in one piece, yay, my mom dropped me off before she and my father went out looking for work. "Goodbye" I told her, "Take care and be careful" she replied.

I sigh as I saw her drive away, I started walk to the main office to grab the schedule of my classes. I enter a room that was bigger than what I had imagined, as I walked in I saw a lady working on her computer.

She looked up and smiled then told me that I can go inside the principal's office. I smiled at her before knocking on the door, and I heard him say come in. I went inside to see him with some papers, one of which was probably my schedule.

"I heard many good things from your mother Jimin" he said with a smile. "Thank you Mr...." I said. "Baekhyun" he said with a large smile.

"Thank you Mr. Baekyun" I replied. He handed me two papers, one of which had me schedule and the other was a map of the school. I thanked him again then I left. I was walking to my locker, but I bumped into someone.

"O-oh I'm s-so s-sorry, I wasn't l-looking" I said apologizing to him. I looked up to see a boy with light blonde hair, he had fierce black eyes, skin as white as sugar.

"Watch where you're going next time stupid" the boy had said. I snapped out of my thoughts, and said to myself, " Well this boy made me a bit pissed >:|" The boy left with the rest of his friends, though I didn't know his name the next time I see him ima kill em  ㄴ(ㅇㅁㅇㄴ).

I sighed as I got up to my locker, I opened it and put me things inside. I looked around to find my homeroom class, after searching I finally found it.

I felt like someone could get lost in this school it's so big. The bell wasn't going to ring soon so I decided to keep looking around.

The first place that I was going to was the rooftop, I was going up the stairs that lead up to the rooftop. How long did I take to get up there I felt like hours even though it was actually 3 minutes.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was walking in the hallway with my friends, when some boy that was a little bit smaller than me bumped into me. "O-oh I'm s-so s-sorry, I wasn't l-looking" the little boy said with a stutter. I looked up to see a blond haired boy, with plumed lips, and fair skin.

I want to keep my bad boy reputation up so I said what a normally say to little kids, "Watch where you're going next time stupid." I left him there as I waked away with my friends.

"He is not that bad for a little kid" I said to myself. As you the reader read my profile, I'm the leader of my bad boy squad. The teachers don't like me, the boy hate my because some have girlfriends that leave to have a chance with me, and then there's the girls; they're not bad but nor are they good.

The girls always think that they might have a chance with me but they don't. Yeah I know what you might be thinking. "But Yoongi there are a bunch of girls in a school there must at least be one gIrL." No there isn't any girl that I might like.

Now back to Chimmy

The bell rang for homeroom, I tried to remember where my class was then to hit me. What if I see that boy again. I thought to myself walking to homeroom.

The teacher told me wait outside so he could tell the students about me.
I saw students walking inside none of them caught my attention except a light blonde haired boy with a messy uniform also walk in. "SH*T" I thought to myself.

Tun tun tun *insert dramatic piano in background*

:D