Please

My new story is out so please go check it out on your own time. I haven't written anything yet but I'm starting to. :)
Now on with the story.

*Tae's P.O.V*

When Jin and I were at least 7 to 10 years old something happened to us that had scared us ever since.

Story time:
Growing up Jin and I were very close close friends since our parents were friends. One day Jin and I were playing out in a little garden in the back of our house.

Hey Tae looky here it's a little kitten, Jin said. Wow it's so cute, I said. We kept petting it for a while after we got hungry. Let's inside, Jin said. I nodded in agreement. What I think the kitty is also hungry, I said.

Yeah probably, Jin said. We went inside grab some food for that cat and saw that it wasn't there. Aw he left, I said. It's ok Tae we can leave the food and it might come back, Jin said. I nodded as we head back into the house.

We were eating when we started to hear rumbling, at first I thought it was Jin being hungry again but when I looked outside I saw gray clouds forming. I guess it's going to rain, Jin said.

Yeah... but what about the cat, he'll freeze out there, I said.
Your right but I think it's safe somewhere else, Jin said.
But what is it isn't, what if it freezes to death, I replied.

Jin and I heard the sound of scratching outside the door that leads to the garden in the back. We both started walking toward the door until we were in front of it. Jin went to open the door. He opened it to reveal the kitten in front of us then it left to the bowl of food to eat.

I was about to go grab it when Jin stobbed me. I looked at him with confusion. You can't go it's raining, you'll catch a cold, he said. But the kitty, I said. Jin looked at me with look that says don't you do it you'll get in trouble. I ignored it and started w waking into the rain.

Jin followed me for some reason. Other than the rain all we heard was thunder. We saw a lightning strike far away from us that we didn't notice we were just standing there. We went closer to the cat but it ran away.

Dang it, I said. We turned back toward the house. I stobbed then so did Jin. I closed my eyes and looked up at the sky unable to see anything but I able to imagine things.

Everything went dark. I couldn't hear anything just thunder. I couldn't see anything just lightning. What happened to me.

When I opened my eyes I saw Jin in a bed that's right next to the one I was laying on, but it wasn't a normal bed. Hospital bed? My neck hurts but I was still able to move it. I looked around Jin and I were at the hospital. Why? I saw Jin waking up.

Hey.. what happened, I asked.
I don't know, he replied.

Both our mothers came in and gave us a big hug. They started to cry. Why?

I'm sorry Tae I should have been with you and Jin. I'm glad your alive I never want to lose you, my mom said.

What's wrong? What happened to us, I asked.
Well I found you and Jin outside in the rain, and well... I kept hearing thunder then the lightning struck y'all, she said.

They women started to cry again before the doctor took them out for the test results. They came back and lifted Jin and I up from the bed. We change our clothes and went home.

Every since that day Jin and I are scared of the lightning.
Story time ended.

Please enjoy the update I'm soo sorry for the VERY late update T-T.
💜💜💜