How it started

Jimin point of view

"You're strong though you say you're weak, you're beautiful though you say that you're ugly. You bright up the room when everything seems down. You're the sun that shines brighter than the most, and you're the one that I treasure the most

From: Your classmate

I sigh in frustration because I don't know who wrote the letter.

Rewind time :)

     I just moved in to a new house that we rented, but we moved because my parents had lost there job because of some explosive issues, they're scientists, so they came here to find new jobs. We were unloading our boxes when my mother told me that I can go look around the neighborhood.

She told me a to be back around 6 o'clock, of course I said that I would be back soon. I left to go explore, and as I walked away from my new house I noticed that there was a school. I knew that was the school that I was going to start tomorrow.

I kept walking to see what else was near the neighborhood, and yes there was this is a big street I thought. It was getting late so I decided to go back. "It's peaceful here. I think I'm going to like it here" I said thinking to myself.

I got back to the house and saw my parents still unpacking. "How was the neighborhood Chimmy?" my mother asked. I told about everything that I saw, but asked if that school I saw is the one that I'm going to tomorrow. She told me that it was, but then told me to look around to find my room.

I left to go look around and found one that I actually liked. I grabbed my boxes and started to unpack them. I was unpacking when my mother came in to give me my uniform for school tomorrow, I thanked her then she left. I was getting sleepy so I went to sleep, and told myself one last thing. "I hope tomorrow I meet new friends, and not any mean people."

This is the first story that will lead to all future events :D