Kissing?

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

I was getting to close to Jimin's face. I needed to back off but I felt like he was pulling my toward him. You make me crazy Park Jimin, what are you doing to me, I said. I was inches away from kissing him. I got closer and closer and closer until I felt his breath on me.

Yoongi, he said waking up. I backed up a little but was still very close. Yoongi what a-are y-you doing, he said. Nothing, I replied. It's not time yet.

I backed away and kissed him cheek instead, Goodnight Jimin, I said. I soon enough left the room after he was fully asleep. I sighed as I entered the other room with the others.

  What happened in there, Namjoon said. I was started to question if anyone saw us in there. I didn't know that you had a soft side, Hobi said. I glared at him, Meh only for him at least, I said sitting down.

I heard laughing, I turned around to see Jimin's friends. So you like Jimin ehh, Jin said. I think he does Jin maybe we should help him, Tae said.

Shut it before I tell them you're secrets, I said looking at my friends who also started laughing. Oh I guess everyone has the truth untold, Jeon said laughing.

  Oh shut it Kookie, I said. I walked away from them to turn on the television. The news was on and it said something that caught all our attention.

  It seems that a cool front is coming, the roads will be out. Everything will be covered in snow. All schools will closed until the snow has cleared, the random women said.

  That's strange. We're only in the middle of December, Jin said. Yeah, everyone said. Well then it looks like we're staying here, Tae said.

  I feel lucky that there are extra rooms but that doesn't mean that I'm letting them use it. Hehe, I'm so evil >:D. Well then I guess y'all can stay here, I said.

  I saw everyone pull out a bag full of things. We were planning on staying here anyway, Jin said. Did you think we were going to leave our Chimmy with you, Tae said.

  I sighed then went to my room to change out of my clothes. I entered the room and saw that Jimin was still asleep. Aish this kid. I grabbed some close then went to take a shower.

I finished and left the bathroom then went back to my room. I saw Jimin wasn't there anymore. Hmm, I said.

*Jimin's P.O.V*

Someone carried me back to the room? I woke up to the sound of Yoongi saying something. You make me crazy Park Jimin, what are you doing to me, he said. I didn't want him to know that I was awake so I pretended that I was asleep.

He was so close to kissing me, but I wanted him to come closer and closer and closer. It's not time yet though. Yoongi, I said he backed away a little, Yoongi what a-are y-you doing, I continued. Nothing, he replied then kissed me on the cheek.

  He stayed there until I fell "asleep" then he left the room. I was a bit tired but I didn't want to sleep. So I just laid down until I drifted off to sleep. After a while I woke up to the sound of footsteps coming closer and closer and closer.

I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. I had one of my eyes open and saw that it was Yoongi that entered. He grabbed some close and left the room. After a few minutes I got up from the bed and left.

  A while later I heard Yoongi come out of the room then came to us. Why didn't you tell me you woke up, Yoongi asked me. He then grabbed me by the waist and sat down. I was now sitting on his lap.

  I started to hear snoring, Y-yoongi, I said. He was asleep. I heard the others come in from the kitchen.

I then felt Yoongi started the lick me.

W-what???

Please enjoy.
Things are now getting spicy 😆
💜💜💜💜