Confession

*Jimin's P.O.V*

Today's the day. Valentine's Day. I'm so nervous. Why did I fall in love with him.
Why Yoongi.

Why Him....(no pun intended)

I got up from my bed and started changing for school. Since it was Valentine's Day there were going to be a lot and I mean a lot of guys with roses for there partners.

It's really cheesy, probably because I'm single, but I get have to get use to it. I finished changing and went to the kitchen to see if Yoongi had woken up yet.

Yesterday he feel asleep on me in the middle of watching a movie. The others had left after the movie finished, but I didn't move since Yoongi was still on me.

It was hard to move him. He's a rock, doesn't weigh like one, but don't move like one. I put him in the bed and I left the room to go to sleep for the next morning.

Yoongi was in the kitchen so I looked around he house. Nothing. I figured that he already left so I went back to the kitchen. That's when I noticed a note on the table.

From: Yoongi
To: Jimin

I left early because I had to do something. Can you please meet me in the garden, in the back, after school. I have something to tell you.

I finished reading the letter and I folded in and put it in my pocket. I left the house and started to walk to school. I arrived at school and headed to my locker. Hellooo, I heard Tae say from a distance.

I turned around and walked to them. Hey guys, I said to them. We kept on talking about things, and Tae kept talking about Jungkook.

Ok we get it Kookie is so sweet, Jin said.
Oh come on you have RM, Tae replied.
But I'm not dating him, Jin said.
Yet, Tae and I said in unison.
Oh that's right speaking about our love life, I said, I may or may have not got a note from you know who.
Ohhhh~, they said.

I took out the letter from my pocket and showed them. Oh my god Jimin, you know what this means, Jin said. I shook my head no. Really, it's Valentine's Day so it could be-, Tae said but was cut off.

The bell rang and we sighed as we took our separate ways.

*Time Skip after school*

One more minute until the bell rings for school to be over. *Annoying Bell Ring* I stood up from my seat and grabbed my things to put them in my bag.

I looked around and remembered that Yoongi always skips this class, so that meant he may have been in the garden already.

I walked out of the classroom and went to the library first to check something. I really hope Yoongi isn't waiting that long for me. 2 minutes later I left the library and headed to the garden.

I arrived there and I looked at the flowers. They're so pretty and beautiful. The sun was shining on the flowers. I liked them all but one caught my attention.

It was a yellow flower. Yellow isn't my favorite color but to my it represents something special to me. I kept walking around. Jimin? I turned around and saw Yoongi. O-oh hey Yoongi, I said to him smiling.

Well why did you want to see me here, I asked him.
Just follow me, he said.

He started walking and I followed. He stopped and I stopped behind him. He got behind me and covered me eyes. W-what are y-you doing, I asked.

Just wait, he said. He started walk behind me and I tried to walk. He stopped and I stopped but still confused. He removed his hands to real what was in front of me.

This is a part of the school that no one knows about, he said to the side of me

This is a part of the school that no one knows about, he said to the side of me. I stood there amazed. I knew the school was big but now I question is there is more parts of the school.

Jimin?, he asked

I looked at him confused. Yeah, I questioned.

Will you, he said with a pause, Will you be my boyfriend.

I looked up at him. I was so happy, so happy. Of course, I said going to hug him. I hugged him and we stayed like this for I think about 5 minutes. He broke the hug and looked down on me.

He leaned in closer and closer and closer. Until our lips connected. We closed our eyes. I moved my head side to side.

We pulled away.

I love you so much, he said hugging me.

I love you too, I said being red as a tomato

Ahhhh, the Yoonmin feels. Have a happy Valentine's Day and I hope that your not spending it alone like I am.

Please enjoy this update and have a good day :D.
💜💜💜