Insert Title Here

*Jimin's P.O.V*

I was trying to think of something to write about on my poem to Yoongi. I couldn't think of anything, the only thing I could think about to write was about his blonde hair. I knew that he died his hair mint blue then died it back to blonde, strange I know.

I started to write without think about anything but him.

[this is what he wrote]

Dear Yoongi,

I haven known you for that long but.... well I don't know. I've been noticing you ever where and see you everyday. To your the type of person who hides their true self, and I want you to show your true self. I know you're the "bad-boy" of the school, but to me your my everything. I want to know your personality, your hobbies, I want to know you more. I want to be your friend, your guardian angel, and your everything.

P.S. I know this is cringy and not a poem but I did my best :D

Sincerely,
Your classmate :p

I have to talk to Tae and Jin about this after school at my house.

I looked at my poem and I cringed at it but I did the best I could. You see I wrote this thinking about him or did I write about something inside me that I want to tell him. My heart beats faster thinking about him or looking at him, I get butterflies in my stomach when something reminds me of him.

What is this Feeling??

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

The teacher handed me a piece of paper with the name on it. I grabbed it as she handed it to me. I opened the paper that read, Park Jimin. I smiled at the thought that I was writing to him, and that I can say what I want to tell him without him knowing it was me that wrote it.

I grabbed a piece of paper and started to write without and thinking of anything other than HIM.

[this is what he wrote]

Dear Jimin,

You're strong though you say you're weak, you're beautiful though you say you're ugly. You bright up the room when everything seems down. You're the sun that shines brighter that the most, and you're the one that I treasure the most.

From,
Your Classmate

I finished writing the poem and looked at Jimin that was still writing. I wonder who he got. I sighed and looked at my poem. I smiling in satisfaction at what I wrote. I hope he likes it.

Ok students class is almost over so please hand me your poems on the way out of class, the teacher said. After a few minutes the bell rang and everyone stood up.

Remember hand me your poem, and I'm not going to read them only the person that you wrote to will, the teacher said. I got out of my seat and started to walk out of the class.

*Magical Time Skip to lunch ~(•_•~)*

I walked with my friends up to the rooftop. The rooftop is off limits, but we go up anyway. We started talking about random things then I asked them something.

And that is how I got buried, Hobi said then I started to talk over him. Hey guys how does it feel being in love, I asked. They looked at each other then at me and laughed. What, I questioned.

Looks like he finally admitted that he's in love, Namjoon said. I never said I'm in love, I replied. Then why bring up this topic, Jeon said.

Well...., I frozen for a second. Looks like cat got his tongue, Hobi said then the others started laughing. I sighed, ok maybe, I finally admitted.

Well we will explain the things you feel after school at your house, Namjoon said. I nodded and looked to the ground lost in my thoughts.

*Jimin and Yoongi's thoughts*

Could it be possible....that I fell for him

Please enjoy this update and I will finally be back to updating with two day off of school :p.
And remember, You nice keep going.
💜💜💜💜