Wow

*Jimin's P.O.V*

We went outside and I stared at the snow for a while. Where I was living didn't snowing the winter, it was just sunny or cold over there. I put my hands on the snow and at first I flinched because it was cold but then I grabbed it.

I made it into a ball and through it at Yoongi. I giggle as he turned around. He grabbed a piece of snow formed it into a ball then threw it at me and he missed. I started laughing. And that lead to a snowball war.

It was Jin, Tae, and I versus Joon, Jeon, and Yoongi. Hobi was the referí. After a while and we all got tired. It's a Tie, Hobi said. We all sighed and entered the house. Jin and Namjoon went to the kitchen to make us some hot chocolate.

We rest of us stayed in the living room watching T.V. We talked about things then Jin's and Namjoon came in with some hot chocolate. I grabbed some and started to take slow sips since it was really warm.

I was the first to finish. I looked at the time, 5:59. Wow time fly's fast when your having fun. I left the others to go take a bath.

After a while I finished and started to put on the clothes when I dried up. I noticed the door was unlocked, I went to lock it when

Someone entered.

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

Jimin left to go take a bath. I looked at him as he walked past me. I looked away and continued to sip my cup of Tae. I finished drinking it and I had to go the restroom. Hey guys I'll be right back, I said.

I left the others and went to the only bathroom, I wonder I Jimin won't mind me entering. I didn't hear the shower on, I thought he already left. I went to open the door.

I opened it only to see Jimin half naked. I looked at him in the eyes as he turn red like a tomato. He started screaming. Lucky the bathroom is no where near the others.

Ahhh get out pervert, he said throwing things at me. Put I entered inside other than going away. I pushed him against the wall. Pervert, I told him.

He gulped as I put my face closer. You call me a pervert, but your not stopping me from doing anything to you, I said smirking.

We were inches away from kissing when the door opened. We looked at who it was. Hobi.

Oops, I didn't see anything, I'll leave you two in piece, he said. I sighed and backed away from Jimin. He was still flustered. I approached the door to go leave. Before leaving Jimin grabbed my hand. D-don't leave m-me please, he said.

I was confused at first but I didn't ask any questions. I stood there facing away from him while he finished changing. Done yet, I asked. He didn't say anything so I turned around. He was finished but he was looking at the ground avoiding eye contact with me.

Aww. Your so cute, I said approaching him. I gave him a hug then I grabbed his hand and left the bathroom. He was red again. I let go of his hand as we approached the others. Hobi looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows when he saw me walking next to Jimin.

I looked at the time, 8:50. It been two hours, how? I sighed as I sat down next to Hobi. We turned on the T.V.

Good evening, the snow has gone down that means tomorrow everything is calming down, the television women said.

We all groaned at the fact that there's school tomorrow. The other guys said they're staying over tonight again.

Hey guys, do you guys remember that tomorrow we have to write a poem to someone, Tae said.

A poem. Hmm I hope I get someone good.

Please enjoy and I'm sooo sorry for the late update 😢
💜💜💜