Oh no

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

School has finally ended so I started walking home. My phone rang, it was my mom. Why is she calling me, I thought to myself. I answered it.

Hello, I said

Hi Yoongi, she replied

What's wrong, I asked

Oh it's nothing just I'm asking for a favor, she said

Ok then what do you need, I asked

One of my good friends has been in an accident and well... she has a son..., she said with a pause.

And I was wondering if would allow him to stay with you until his parents get better, she continued.

What why, I asked

Because they don't want there son to be alone and what if something bad happens, she said

Aish, fine. What's his name, I asked

Park something, I don't remember well,she said

Your such a big help mom, I said

No problem you moron, she replied

I'm going now, bye, I said

Ok, bye old man, she said

Hey, I'm n-, she hung up.

  Great way to end my day. I sighed as I got near my house. I was look in my school bag for my key. Here it is, I said with the key in my hand.

  Ah home, sweet home, I said throwing myself on the couch. I turned the T.V on to try to keep me awake. I started dozing off until the doorbell rang.

He here already. It rang again.

*Jimin's P.O.V*

  I looked around everywhere to find this address. Lucky I found the street, now all I have to do is find the house. All these houses look like they're owned by rich people.

I walked through the street looking for the house. I stopped at one house that stood out from the rest. I looked at the number of the house.

Ah ha found it, I said to myself. I finally found the house. I walked to the door nervous of who this Min person was.

I rang the doorbell, no answer at first so I pressed it again after a while. I hear footsteps coming near the door, I backed away not wanting the door to hit my face.

I dropped something as the person opened the door. I went to pick it up then I hear a familiar voice, I froze as I tried picking up what I dropped. Hello there you must be the person my mother told me about, he said

I was scared that he would recognize me so I got up, with my head down, and nodded. Please enter, he said.

He's so polite but then again it's probably just an act. Not much of a talker are you... Jimin, he said.

My heart dropped when he said that. What is he going to? So many questions were going through my mind at one time.

Yoongi noticed, Calm down I'm not going to anything. Yet, he whispers. I avoided eye contact with him, though I felt him staring deeply at me.

He walked closer to me, he whispered in my ear, There's no extra room so we can share one. I felt my face heat up, I looked like a red tomato.

Yoongi smirked at me, Why you blushing? I just said that we could share a room, no need to imagine things. He said making me turn more red(is that even possible).

I looked up and saw him on the couch watching Pokémon. I was low key singing the theme song in my head. W-which room i-is it, I said still flustered. Last room to the left, he said still smirking at me.

I got my things and headed to the room. I entered it, Wow, I said softly. The design was simple, I put my things down.

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

Poor Jimin has no idea that there are at least five spare rooms, I thought to myself.

(Fourth wall: broken)
(My wig: snatched)

Ok I know that lying him is a bad idea but I mean look at him who wouldn't want a piece of that Jibooty.

Look I'm not going to do anything to my Jimin. Yeah MY Jimin, so don't get to excited in a few more chapters this 11 year old author will try not to cringe making you happy.

(Fourth wall: repaired kinda)
(My wig: missing)

I was watched Pokémon when I started to doze off. I took a short nap until... I hear my name again. I ignored it once but that was the last time I ever did that.

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter
I'll try to upload every day if I don't that means I'm Dead...
Or busy.
💜💜💜💜