Euphoria

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

Jimin had said that he wanted to go to the room. I nodded in response. He left me alone in the living room. I sighed and sat down on the couch thinking.

When should I confess. That's when I realized Valentine's day is in a week. YES that when, I shouted. I realized I said that out loud and went to check if Jimin might have heard me.

He didn't luckily. Valentine's day then. I kept repeating that in head as I drifted to sleep. I was sleepomg when I heard a voice. I was half awake and all heard was Jimin mumbling something.

...same way toward me as well, is all I heard Jimin said. He stood up and started walking way. As quickly as I could, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him a bit back. Don't leave me, I told him half awake.

I slightly saw him nod and sat down next to me on the ground. What did you need, Jimin asked me. Hmm is it bad that I want you to be with me, I told him.

I saw his face turn slightly red. I smile at this.

*Jimin's P.O.V*

Don't leave me, he said. I looked down on him and nodded. I sat down next to him. My heart was beating uncontrollably. It was so awkward. I actually didn't know if his friends told him about what they heard my friends and I saw about them.

What did you need, I asked. Hmm is it bad that I want you to be with me, he replied. I got shivers up me spine and turned a bit red by what he said.

H-hey I have a question, I said.
Sure ask away, Yoongi said.
Are you going to to ask someone.....out on... Valentine's Day, I asked awkwardly.
Hmmm actually yes, he said.

I turned around to see him. We locked eyes. W-who is i-it, I asked him looking away. It a secret, he replied. Oh o-ok, I said. Well then it's getting late I'ma go take a shower, Yoongi said sitting up. I nodded.

He stood up and left to the bathroom. Yoongi taking a shower, hehehe. Wait am I really thinking about him shirtless and showing his bare skin. I slapped myself.

Screw me and me dirty mind, I said.

*The next day. At school*

I was in my last class before lunch and only one minute before the bell rings. *RINGGGG* I stood up from my seat and walked out to go see my friends.

I saw them and approached them. Hey guys, I said. They turned and looked at me. Hey Chim, Jin said. We started to walk around and talk about some random things when some guy came up to us.

Look if it isn't the gay shit, the guys said looking down on me.
Are you looking at your reflection, I said back.
What you do you call me, he said grabbing the collar of my shirt.

He put his hand up about to punch me. Me friends where trying to make him put his hand down. They couldn't, he moved his hand forward. I closed me eyes thinking he was going to punch me, but after two seconds nothing. I opened my eyes and saw that Yoongi go stopped him.

I looked at him and saw his friends with him as well. Weren't you taught to pick on someone your own size, Yoongi said. I realize that there was a crowd of people around us. They were looking at the right.

Why are you defending him, the guy said. Yoongi didn't respond. Why don't you answer me... Is he your boyfriend, the guy continued.

Yoongi punched him and left with his friends. I started walking away. You know Jimin....

He didn't deny the question.

Please enjoy this update and have a good day :P.
💜💜💜