Why not

I was with my friends all day and didn't have time to write enough T-T forgive me. This chapter includes four P.O.V. :D :)

*Jimin's P.O.V*

I was trying to wake up Yoongi. Y-yoongi p-please wake up, I said trying not to cry. I was thinking of my parents. I didn't want them to die or something, that's why I wanted to wake Yoongi up.

Yoongi p-please, I said shaking him to wake up. He woke up

*Yoongi's P.O.V*

This kid I trying to wake me up. I want to sleep I'm so tired. He called my name again but this time I was getting annoyed so I woke up.

What do you want, I said as I was half asleep. I saw him trembling so i actually woke up this time. What's wrong Jimin tell me, I said hugging him.

He started crying. Shush, shush it's ok, it's gonna be ok, I said comforting him. We stayed like that for probably three hours. I kept hugging and comforting him until he fell asleep.

I started dozing off so we both fell asleep while I was still hugging him.

I woke up to the sound of someone taking a picture.

*Jin's P.O.V*

Me and Namjoon are going on a date I mean we are hanging out. If only it was a date, T-T if only. I got ready and put on my skinny jeans and my sweater.

I looked at the time 4:50, I'm going now then, I said leaving my house. I walked to the park and I saw him there. He's so perfect, I thought to myself.

Hello, Namjoon, I said as he turned around. Heya Jin, he replied. When I saw him I almost fainted, (don't judge me).

We started walking around the park, talking about ourselves. I'm telling you I like pink more than you, he said. Really, do you have any pink clothes, I said defending myself

Yes I do, how bout you hmm, Namjoon said getting closer to my face.

We locked eyes so I turned away so he couldn't see my flustered face.

Y-yes I have some, I said cringing at myself for talking like that.

Even though I wasn't looking at him, I was able to see him smirking. W-what is it, is there something on my face, I asked him as he was getting closer.

If that something is beauty then, yes, he said still smirking. I felt heat rising to my face, I was as red a tomato.

I heard him laughing. What's so funny, I asked. Nothing, just that your so pretty, he said.

I-it's getting late, I-i think we should go now, i said still flustered. Yeah, I had a great time thank you, I told him. I also had a great thanks, he said.

I took the risk and I kissed him on the face. (On the cheek not the mouth.. yet)

I'm s-so s-sorry I wasn't thinking, I said then I ran away. Wait Jin come back, he said in the distance.

I got home and decided that I'm going to visit Jimin at the new place he was staying.

Me:
Hey Chimmy I'm coming over is that fine.

Chimmy:
Yeah that's fine here's the address. Bring Tae if you want to.

Me:
Sure :D
Read 6:00

He gave me the address and I started walking there.

*Namjoon's P.O.V*

He kissed me. That was the happiest moment of my life, but why did he run I was about to ask him out. I'll settle things when I see him tomorrow, I said as I watched him still running away.

Yoongi gave me a spare key to his house, but even though I could always go to his house I always had to tell him if I'm coming.

Of course I had to also bring Hobi and Jeon so we can talk about things or play video games. Though he told me that someone was staying over at his place for a while.

I started walking to his house. I arrived there and noticed that he doesn't have his T.V on. I grabbed the key and opened it, but someone grabbed my arm.

I turned around to see that Jin was there. W-what are you doing here, he said. I'm visiting my friend, but what are you doing here, I asked him.

I'm visiting MY friend, he said. Well then let's both enter then, I said holding Jin's hand. I noticed that he was turning into a light pink color.

We entered and saw both Yoongi and Jimin hugging each other. We heard footsteps and we turned around. Hey Jeon and Hobi, I said whispering so I didn't wake up the couple sleeping.

Hey Tae, Jin said looking at a boy. Jungkook why are you here, the boy said. Oh hey Taehyung, Jeon replied.

Hey don't talk to loud, you'll wake them up, Jin said pointing to Yoongi and Jimin. Awww they're so cute together, Taehyung said.

We all looked at each other with a face that just screams, let's ruin they're lives and take photos to blackmail them. We all took out our phones and started taking photos, but someone had they're sound on and they started to wake up.

We all glared at Hobi for waking them up, Great job Hobi, I said sarcastically. I'm sorry, he said whispering.

Hmm, what time is it, Jimin said still hugging Yoongi.

What's wrong guys, Yoongi said still half asleep.

They both were now fully and noticed themselves in each other's arms. They're eyes widened and they quickly jumped out of each other's arms. Jimin was turned a bit red and Yoongi was a bit light pink.

We all started laughing except Yoongi and Jimin who were embarrassed.

Jimin and his friends went to his room while our group stayed in the living room.

Please enjoy and I'm sorry of a late update.
💜💜💜