WHAT

*Hobi's P.O.V*

We were about to get an answer to see if Yoongi did like Jimin, *cough* He does *cough*, when the door opened. We all looked at the direction and saw Jimin with his friends.

Whipped I say. I looked at the guys and saw that they were each staring at their "wifey's." I smiled greeting them. They left to go to Yoongi's room leaving us in the living room.

I looked at the guys again and saw them still staring until the others finally left our sight. I looked at Namjoon then Jeon and last Yoongi. What, they asked me.

Y'all are whipped for them. Your going to leave me for them, I said.
I'm not whipped, Jeon said.
Mhm. remember when you described the person you loved, I said, you were describing Tae perfectly.
What, Jeon said trying to ignore what I just said.

The others started laughing. Why are y'all laughing, don't think I don't know about you Joon, I said.
What do you know hmmm, Joon asked me.
Well I know that you are whipped for Jin, I said.
Wow y'all better hope that Hobi doesn't blackmail you, Yoongi said brushing his imaginary beard.
Oh really Suga, I got dirt on you to, I said.
Really I haven't done anything so what do you have, Yoongi asked.
Well I know your whippped for Jimin , I said, oh and I have a recording of you singing.
Ok ok fine, Yoongi said stopping me from continuing.

I looked at them and chuckled. Looks like ima die alone. I sighed and got up from the couch and walked toward the fridge to grab something to eat.

Hey guys y'all do know it's easy to see that y'all really like them, I said.
They looked at me confused so I continued to talk.

Namjoon we all know that you are whipped for Jin, Jeon we can tell that you are in love with Tae, and Yoon we all know that you may have denied liking Jimin but it's obvious that you love him, I said looking them.

Jeon was about to say something when we heard the other guys screaming, and RM; Jeon; and Yoongi went running as fast as possible. I chuckled when I saw them. I tell you they are really in love, I said as I followed the others.

*Jimin's P.O.V*

I tried to ignore what I heard when we walked inside and heard Namjoon asked that question to Yoongi. Just the thought of it made me blush. Tae and Jin were taking about their letters.

I was looking around the room thinking. What's wrong Jimin, Jin asked. I shrugged. I don't know, I answered. You still thinking about what Yoongi answered, Tae asked. I nodded. They smiled at me.

Aww looks like someone's in love, Tae said hugging me. I was about to say something when I saw Sugar come inside the room, but she had something in her mouth. I didn't know what is was so ignored it.

I saw Sugar come on the bed and put what she had in her mouth on my lap. Tae, Jin, and I all froze when we realize what it was. A mouse. It was cute until it started moving.

We all screamed, and the other guys came running in the room to see what happened.

Yoongi came to me and hugged me.

WHAT.

I was blushing like crazy. But I didn't want him to go he smelled nice, and he was so warm.

My hearts beating fast again... what is this felling again.

Please enjoy this update and I'm sorry if it's late. T-T
💜💜💜