Chapter Three

"Hey Sammy. I've got a question for you," I leaned against the doorway to the kitchen. Sam held a mug of coffee in his hands. He turned his attention to me.

"Yeah, go ahead," A sly smile appeared on his face and I assumed that he would be answering a question about Dean.

"Do you think I could be some form of psychic?" The mug wobbled in Sam's hands.

"What brings this about Noah?" I took the mug out of Sam's hands, took a sip and set it down on the countertop.

"I had...I had a dream last night about a witch and the fire...the fire wasn't normal fire...I'm pretty sure it was hellfire."

"Noah, you saw hellfire," Sam took his mug off of the counter and took another sip of his coffee. "Even I never saw that except when I went to hell."

"I don't know Sam but you're the only one who has seen visions of the future and I think I can see into the past as well or communicate with these people."

"What did you see besides the hellfire?" Sam passed the mug to me. I raised it to my lips and took a taste of the now slightly lukewarm coffee.

"The people who died Sam, the people in the...," Sam nodded and looked at the mug in my hands. I passed it back letting him take a sip before I made my own cup of coffee. "The witch...she entered my dream and said she was able to enter using this spell but I don't believe that at all. I don't think she jumped into my dream like Cas can but I was summoned by her or I jumped to where she is."

"We should ask Cas about this and try and get him on board." Sam reheated his coffee in the microwave.

"Can I have some," Dean rested his head on my shoulder and gave me puppy dog eyes.

I lifted the cup to his lips and let him take a small sip of my coffee. Dean let a small moan. I smiled lightly as I pulled the mug from his lips. Dean smiled at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Sam glared at me then at Dean. Dean's grip on my waist loosened. Sam smiled and turned back to his coffee.

"Well then, what's up your ass Sammy," Dean asked coyly with his head still on my shoulder.

"Nothing Dean," Sam got eggs out of the fridge. His eyes darted to mine. "I'm okay."

"Well, it seems like you got a stick up your ass," Dean smiled and pushed his body off of mine.

"I'm fine Dean, okay?"

Dean raised his hands in defeat, "Okay."

~

"Cas, I know you're not fully on board with this and I think we need your help more than you think. There was...I had this dream with a witch last night and I think she's beginning to learn how to imitate what angels can do. I don't think she's fully ready to take over as a pseudo angel but..."

"I still don't think this is the case for us, Noah," My shoulders dropped. "It's just too dangerous to all of us. We can't just change time and the future like this. Who knows what can happen."

"Do you want a powerful witch who is learning how to imitate angels running around?"

"Well no...," Cas shot a worried look to Dean who nodded. Sam looked like he was going to cry if Cas didn't agree to coming with us.

"Then you must join us for the sake of your brothers and sisters...however many of them are left. If she can figure out how to become an angel by power alone, you need to get her as much as I need to figure out why she cursed the people."

Cas sighed as he rubbed his temples, "Alright, alright. I will join you but only because it's dangerous for someone like her to gain the powers of an angel."